"Dont play with me Blondie!"

| Bakugou's POV |

"W...Where...?" I murmured. I was laying down on big soft bed. Firstly, I didn't know where am I or what happened but then I remembered and I was shocked. I remember what happend in bank but I couldn't remember how I ended up here. I know that they said they would take me with them but I don't remember them taking me. Weird fucking shit.

"Awake?" Some strange but familiar voice came into my head. Where did I heard it?

"Khm khm! Are you awake?" It keeped apparing in my mind. Where? Where did I heard it?

"Hey! Ash-bitch!!! Answer me!" I twiched. "Hmmm...yes...".

"Fucking finally!"

Then I realised...Fuck! I'm kidnapped! This is fucking Deku! The leader of the league of villains! Great! I'm dead.

| Deku's POV |

When I realised that I was telling I tried to low my voice. He looked in my eyes with 'Fuck! I'm kidnapped! This is fucking Deku! Great! I'm dead.' look.

"Scared?" Tried teasing.

"What?! No! Why am I even here?" He tried to sound brave but I'm not stupid. He was suttering. He looked cute tho. I didn't fall in love in him. I m still staying at my first plan. Kill him and put his head above my bed.

"We are soulmates. Sad but true. Anyway, you stink go take a shower."

He didn't look to happy about this. He was careful. Obviously he didn't trust me. I don't blame him. I'm going to kill him anyway. But first I need to find out why destiny wanted to connect us.

|Third person |

Bakugou tried to take a shower but all he could think is how to escape from here. He was scared. He didn't trusted that green haired boy. But when he took a better look, the way room and bathroom looked it seemed more like a hotel than villain base. He was in big room with a lot of windows and room service, the bed he was laying down was big and cumfy and soft and it smelled pretty good. The room had a bathroom. Obviously he was taking shower in that bathroom. Bathroom was all big and spacious. Shower was enough big for three person to fit in. It also has bath. Enough big for two persons. While Bakugou was taking shower Deku was sitting on bed thinking. He was confused why would destiny wanted connected them. But still. He knew he had a soulmate but meeting his soulmate is kind a....strange.

~Time skip~

|Deku's POV |

He went out of shower. He looked peaceful and adorable. Ugh....what is this smell? It smells nice, like the most beautiful flower in the world. Like the yumiest cake your grandma ever made. Wait? Could he be...? Could he be in his heat now?

"Are you..." I tried to ask him but he interrupted me.

"Shut up!"

"So you are."

"Why? Why didn't you kill me? Why am I here? It looks more like a hotel than place when you keep hostages?"

"You surely ask many questions. Btw this is my room. I sleep here. Well when you rob bank every Sunday you have money. So tell me... I know you are not happy to see that I am your soulmate but let me introduce myself. Midoriya Izuku, Your Alpha!"

"Bakugou Katsuki. Your soon dead soulmate if I'm right."

"Ha ha ha you are smart. Mind telling me more about you?"

"Yes."

"Rude. But I get it. Are you hungry?"

"Hmmm..."

"Ha ha ha ha ha I will take that as yes."

| Bakugou's POV |

He gave me some of his clothes cause he didn't want me to put my dirty clothes after taking a shower. He hated dirty and stinky bastards.it was embarrassing. His clothes were a lot longer than mine. I mean he was 2 inches taller than me. But that wasn't only thing that was embarrassing. He just fucking stood there and watched me changing. I could have seen a little evil smile on his face. Not to point that I was in heat. I needed to take my pils...but it only left two of them.

"I will get you pills from ambulance later. So you don't have to worry."

That was actually nice of him. To be honest I didn't expect that from him. I thought he would torture me or murder or just hurt me on some point.

"Hey! What do you like to eat?"

He snapped me of my thoughts again. I don't know what to say. I didn't feel safe telling him what I like but still...if I say something I don't like he would probably make me eat it. "I don't know what's on menu?".

"Ha ha you know that I'm rich?"

"Uh, I wonder where did you get money?" I tried to be sarcastic but then I realised that I'm being sarcastic to Deku. Villain. Leader. Good job Bakugou! Good job!

"Hm...Mean one ha? I'm trying to be nice to you and you just don't appreciate it!" Then started to getting closer to me. I get scared. Did I make him angry?

"Just because..." He was to close. His hands were on my neck. But like he just be even touched it. His eyes were looking straight to mine, his mouth was so close to my like..."I'm being nice to you doesn't mean you can make an idiot of me! Okay? Now listen here! If you don't want to die, play along. I'm giving you a chance. Don't blow up.". I was shivering. He scared hell out of me. "I...If......If......If I'm not honest to you...how you gonna meet me? You want me do be fake? Your perfect little creation?" I said in fear. I tried to hide the fear but I just couldn't. I couldn't. I even started criing. He was so scary. He scared me and noone ever scared me.

"Hm? You are right I guess. I hate fakes. But at least show some respect. That that you are still alive hurts my pride. And that you are in my room. I never let anyone enter my room. It's my privet space. And I hate sharing bathroom too. It's just disgusting."

"Okay. I...I m sorry..."

"Ha ha ha ha...Did I scared you? Well you don't have to worry about your life anymore. I'm not going to kill you. But if you get any crazy ideas I'm going to hurt you. And try not be afraid of me. Only my victims and heroes should be afraid of me."

"You s...surely talk much..."

"Im explaining. Anyway, you still didn't told me what do you want for breakfast?" I was shocked. About the situation about everything...He...He was actually pretty nice to me. Of course his scary personality and his evil nature are still here, but...not around me. "I doesn't matter to me." I answered the long waiting answer.

"Hmmm..., Stay here..."

And then he just left me. He went out of room and left me here, all alone.

I'm sorry for making you wait so much...I'm pretty lazy person. My English is also pretty bad, so try ignore it. Thanks for reading this! I really hope you like this story!
∆°•°∆

Words: 1217