Katsudon

| Deku's POV |

"And......................?"

"And what?!"

"Do you already like him~~~?" That crazy psycho just doesn't know how to keep her pity mouths closed.

"Fuck you. I'm hungry. What do we have for breakfast?"

"I'm not your mama Izuku-chan~~~"

"I'm didn't even mention your cooking. I would rather die of hunger than ate your food. You would probably poisoned it."

"Uwuuuuu~~~You really know me Izu-chan!"

"Crazy psycho! Now where is Kurogiri?"

"Hmmmm...Don't know. Probably with Twice. He is teaching him how to write in hiragana."

"He doesn't know that?!?! Geez...Why do I even bother? Where are Shigaraki and Dabi then? It's really quite here."

"Well~~~ Don't remember? Shigaraki is in his heat~~~ Dabi is very excited if get what I'm saying~~~"

"Ghhhh....great! Now what should I eat!? I don't know how to cook!"

"I do." I heard some familiar voice behind me.

"You! What the fuck are you doing here?!?! Ha?!?! Didn't I told you to stay in fucking room?!" I yelled at him. He deserved it. He can't just walk in someone's kitchen just like that without permission.

"Geez,...I'm sorry I guess..." He replied really confused of my reaction.

"YOU GUESS?!" I replied really fast after he says that. That even more confused him.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Now do you want me to cook you something or not?!" Now he was yelling at me too. I wanted to punch him for being rude and unthankful but I remembered about our agreement in room.

"He was in your room? Ughhhh....not fair! I know you for 10 fucking years and you still don't let me go in your room?!~~~ I'm little hurt now, you know?!" That crazy bitch psycho gotten in our conversation.

"Shut up! I couldn't let him sleep in hostage room! He wouldn't trust us that way!"

"You let him sleep in your bed?!?! LIKE NEXT TO YOU?! But you hate touching people! You need your stupid personal space ha? You are a freak about that and then you let the person who you don't even know to destroy all your rules and...and your personal space...and...AND ARE YOU OUT OF MIND?!"

"I SAID TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I was angry now. No! I was pissed. I wanted to kill her but instead I gave her a cold glare that scared shit out of her. Unfortunately I scared Ash-blondie too. No! What the fuck am I thinking?! I don't care if I scare that little unthankful shit. I mean all this started because of him. He didn't listened to me when I said to him that he needs to stay in my room. Disrespectful.

"Cook." I told him now in calm voice but you can still sense that tension in the air.

"O...okay..." He was suttering. Whatever. I don't have will to deal with it. I'm pissed on that bitch.

~Time skips ( 15 minutes )~

He was cooking Katsudon. I'm actually surprised that he knows to cook. The smell...ugh the smell of his cooking was amazing...it completely filled the room.

"He knows how to cook."

"Hmmm...yeah..."

"And you love him don't you?"

"Hmmm...."

No. I don't love him. I just don't hate him. I mean I hate his rude, undisciplined, unthankful, idiotic, angry, tempered behaviour. And I hate people like him. I kill them with pleasure. And don't give a fuck for them. But somehow I'm stepping my pride because of him, letting him behave how ever the fuck he wants and he still doesn't fucking appreciate it?! Useless spoiled kid. But yeah...he is cute and kind a hot. He's damn omega smell is something that I will never be able,  ever get it out of my head. And he's my soulmate. Wanna met him before kill him.