Valentine

|Third person|

It's been for almost a week since Bakugou was kidnapped. The other days were quite the same. They were all mostly eating together. On dinner or lunch or breakfast they were talking about their missions. How much people they killed today. Bakugou hated when they were talking about their kills and how they murder their victims, how they tortured them....and everything when he was eating. He noticed that who ever kill the most people he get 30 free red jettons. The jettons are for the game called:"Suck them". They invented that game. Bakugou didn't actually understand that game. But he know that everyone had a figurine and jettons. Jettons were like money. And the game seemed like monopoly game but it wasn't. You kill people, run away from cops and if you kill other player you get half of their jettons. If you kill cop you get 3 jettons. If you kill someone important like president, you get 2 jettons, and if you kill civil, you get one jetton. On the game start everyone get 15 jettons. You can still from others jettons by special card called:"Steal". Villains suck at playing. It's abord game with figurines and cards...nothing special but they loved to play it. Bakugou met Twice and Kurogiri too. He wasn't allowed to go out of room except it was time to eat. And he always was going there with Deku. He still wore his clothes tho. If Deku wasn't home because of his job some other villain would bring Katsuki food upstairs in room. Noone could actually enter the room so villains just knocked and left the food outside. Katsuki was trapped. The doors were unlocked but he knew he try to run away they would kill him. He was kind a, if you look that way, living like a king. All he needed to do is stay in room. He had TV, mobile phone ( Also Wifii, but the mobile was programed to not accept calls or call anyone. The same worth for sending messages. He could go on Google, yt, he could install apps and everything, tho), bathroom... And to mention everything was like in hotel with five stars. But he was lonely. Only time he had someone to talk with was on eating time. But he didn't talk to much there. He just didn't fit in. He wasn't villains. Sometimes they will ask him questions and he needed to answer them that. Deku didn't talk with him much either. When he was at home, he was usually at his phone or TV. So...bakugou was feeling like an outsider. After one week pased nothing actually happened. Just few new things but nothing special.

~Time skip to night~

|Bakugou's POV|

It was 10 p.m. and Deku still didn't came from his mission. Yeah...I wait for him. I always do. It has been like a week since I'm here. Nobody actually hurted me or anything. They were pretty cool. I still don't trust them. And some of them scare me. But all of them seemes to just past me by. Not getting any interest in me. Psycho- bitch sayed "it's like that cause noone fucking normal would touch Deku's soulmate. That's something what belongs to him. And he made a clear rule: Don't touch my stuffs or I will burn you to dead. And he proved it. That's how we lost 5 of our colleges. So you don't have to be scared. Every villain in this hiden house know who you are and they will never touch you or hurt you.". Tch, whatever. I hate when they says in his. I'm not his. I'm living being and not just some stupid stuff he can just leave like this. Damn! Where the fuck is he?!

"I'm back. I'm going to take a shower and then join you in the bed." I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't hear crunchs of the doors. He just walked in and said that like he knew I would be awake. He probably already figured out that I always wait for him. Fifteen minutes later he get out of bathroom and put his dirty bloody clothes on chair. I terrified everytime he gets like that. All covered in blood and pride. Die.

"I killed some civils today. Noone special. But I murdered ones child mother. Beyond his eyes.it was pretty funny watching him calling his mom, but she couldn't answer. Cause she didn't have her head anymore." Sick. Disgusting. I hate when he tells me what he was doing. He is cold-hearted and soulness. It was dark but when he was getting up on bed a could have seen a small smirk on his bed. I was laying on left side of bed until Deku was on right side ( the bed was to the right wall). 

"You came late today...." I don't even fucking know why I said that.

"Well, I thought you are angry on me because what happened yesterday."

I totally forgot on that.

"You mean when you bringed me a head of the president of America?!"

"Yes...I thought you hated him. You said that the night before when we watched news together."

"I didn't said that you have to kill him and bring his head to me!"

"Well, that's still your fault. I will murder everyone you hate. Make a list and I will serve you their heads on table."

That terrified me. But it was more like 'I would do anything for you" how I understood Deku's sentence. That made me a little happy.

"Hmmm...I wasn't angry, just disguised. It was............. disgusting. But still don't come home that late."

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Fine. You don't have to! You can do whatever the fuck you want. I don't care anymore." He is pissing me off. I hope soone gonna murder him soon.

"You cared...?" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking Deku. What now?! What should I say?!

"Ha! You did! My little angry omega actually cared for me. How cute! I cared for you too, you know?!" Great. Now he found out. But he cared for me too? Really?! Is he lying to me?! I will fucking kill him if he-

"Here. This is for you."

He grabbed my arm and he turned me to face him him. He gave me in my hands a chocolate in heart shape box and a rose. I was shocked. What si this. I bet he saw my shock and tried to explain.

"It's Valentine today." Oh. Its  Valentine? He bought me a gift?! That actually sweet of him.

"You like it?"

"Oh...yeah..."

"Hahahaha..."

"What is so funny?!"

"You look like you are surprised." Well of course I am. I never expected that he buy me a chocolate and rose. I was happy. The omega inside me was fucking screaming. I puted chocolate and rose on night stand. Then Deku embraced me in his big muscle arms. My head was on his chest and his  legs were on top of mine. I was shorter so yeah... everything worked perfectly for him. It felt so good in his arms I could have died. My omega is insane right now. I don't know what to do. Is this a a trick. What was going on?!?!??!?!?!?

"Shhhhhhhhhhh...sleep" he ordered me. I wasn't able to fight right now so...yeah I listened to him. Not so long after that we fall asleep.

From this chapter I'm going to write something smooth. So if you don't like it, don't read it. No, seriously, if you are weak just don't read my story. Anyways I love you guys and I'm happy to write stories for you. I hope you like it!!! <3 <3 <3

Words: 1346