"Goodnight my queen"

|Katsuki's POV|

"Reporter: Miss Bakugou. Tell us what do you think about all this what's happening? He is your son after all. Mitsuki: He stopped being my son when he disappeared."  The news one year ago. I was crying like crazy. Deku just gave me the look 'watch till the end' and continued watching. I saw my friends. But not on the news. More like Deku secretly was filming them.

"I miss Katsuki." - Uraraka

"Me too. But my wife Momo thinks he is a criminal. So even if they find him they would murder him." - Jiro

"I hope he is okay. It's all my fault after all. I should have stop him. I can't believe I let him do that. I'm horrible friend." - Kirishima

"Don't worry guys. He is fine. How much times do I need to tell you that. I saw him. He is alive. And yes he is happy. He is getting married to Deku and he is pregnant. I saw him remember." - Denki

"But could we trust Deku. I mean you know who he is?" - Sero

"If he lied to me, he would never let me go. He would prisoned me or just killed me. But he didn't. He let me go cause he saw I'm important to Katsuki."- Denki

My friends were the only ones who knew I'm not like Deku. There were more videos of them how they support me and trust me.

"I was sending them your videos." Deku said trying to hold back his tears.

I putted down the camera on the night stand.

"So you were protecting me this whole time?"

"Katsuki...I know you don't trust me. But listen to me. I would never hurt you. If I wanted that I would already did that. I only want the best for you and Chloe"

"Then why do you have smell of others omegas on your neck. You even have a love bite that is not mine?!"

"I'm not cheating on you! That's Toga's love bite! She did that for a game. Truth or dare! I know it's stupid but is truth. Omegas smell are from Twice and Tomura. Mostly. Others are from victims that I killed! I swear! I WOULD NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Is he serious? Wait...Did he just... He did! He said that he loves me!!! Deku loves me!!! I hugged him. He was protecting me this whole time. He loves me. I love him too. I really do.

|Deku's  POV|

I was broken. I really didn't want Katsuki to know what's going out in the real world. More importantly, I didn't want them to kill him. It is truth that I'm the one who destroyed him. I didn't want to start this fight. I didn't wanted to hurt him. But I couldn't take it anymore. He was aggressive, unpleasant these couple of years. I could sense I'm lossing him. And it hurt. I maybe am heartless, evil, cold-hearted....but I do love him. If I didn't I wouldn't mark him and keept him alive. I saw his crying and surprised eyes. He hugged me. I didn't like hugging but I let him.

"I will let you do this only this once." He just smiled.

"Hey, Deku?" I looked at him.

"I love you too."

...

He does?! Doesn't he hate me right now?! He should! I destroyed him! I'm the reason everyone hates him now. Except villains.  I didn't quite know why, but I wanted to fuck him now so hard. My cock was hard. I think Katsuki noticed. I guess.

"Hey sweatheart..."

"No---" I'm sorry. But I don't care.

|Third person|

Deku pushed Katsuki on the bed. Deku was right on top of Katsuki. He was holding his hands so Katsuki was completely helpless. He kissed him. Katsuki was fighting for dominance but he wasn't very successful. Deku was exploring every inch of Katsuki's mouth with his tongue. Katsuki's tongue wasn't moving because it was completely under Deku's control. And liked Katsuki's mouth and tongue, but he didn't like when someone was exploring his mouth. He feels like an omega then. After Deku stopped the kiss Katsuki was gasping for air. He still fought tho. Deku now was holding Bakugou's hands with his one right hand. His other, left hand, moved to Katsuki's chest. Deku's head was on Katsuki's neck. He started to lick him around the area of his ear. His left hand was playing with Katsuki's nipple. Katsuki was moaning pretty loud. He didn't like that. Deku teasing him with his own weak spots. He knew that Deku don't have a weak spot on his body like Katsuki. Of course he didn't. He is an alpha. "Deku~~~~" Katsuki was moaning his name. That turned Deku even more on. Katsuki didn't want that he wanted him to stop. Deku released Katsuki's hands and started striping Katsuki off. Katsuki was now breathing very deep cause he knew Deku won't stop and it's only beginning. Deku wasn't playing with any part of Katsuki's body while he was stripping him and himself. They met with eyes. Katsuki was crying of pleasure that Deku gave to him while playing with his chest and neck. Deku on the other hand, wasn't crying but still had red eyes because he cried before. "You saw my weak side..." Deku said while turning aggressively Katsuki around. Now Katsuki's chest were facing bed and Katsuki's back Deku. "You need to be punished." Deku said while putting Katsuki's ass on his knees like is some toy. Katsuki was confused. Punishment?! Before Katsuki noticed Deku showed up his tongue in Katsuki's ass. What?! What is he doing?! Katsuki was confused. Deku's tongue was playing with Katsuki's entrence. Katsuki putted a pillow under his face, so Deku couldn't hear him crying and moaning. But Deku could. He was teasing Katsuki again with touching his prostate in his entrance with his tongue. It was Katsuki's fourth and the most weakest weak spot. "De~~~ku~~~~" Katsuki was trying to make Deku stop. "I'm ~~~~~~ going~~~~~~to~~~~~~"."Cum?" Deku finished his sentence in a teasing alpha way. He wanted to mess Katsuki more so he putted his right hand on Katsuki's penis and his left to Katsuki's balls. He was playing with Katsuki's entrance, balls and penis. Katsuki almost fall down because of that feeling of pleasure. He was felling incredibly great. Deku was messing him up pretty bad. Katsuki was crying, sobbing, moaning, begging Deku to stop. But big bad alpha didn't want to. Katsuki come pretty fast after Deku start playing with his balls and penis. Katsuki fall out. Deku moved Katsuki to the other side of bed, layed behind him and hugged him. Katsuki's face was on Deku's chest. "Wh---?" Katsuki was confused. He won't fuck him?! But he messed him up. "Goodnight my queen."