His body

|Third person|

Bakugou was feeling great. Although he didn't want it Deku made him feel like noone ever did. He was moaning like crazy when Deku was licking his weak spot. It was obvious that Deku didn't want to stop on that. He got up of bed and went to some shelf on other side of room. Bakugou was confused. He got up? Now is my chance to ran of! He tried. But he couldn't. He was too tired and he felt so vulnerable and weak. He was like paralyzed. Deku came back fast. Katsuki then figured out that he is going to be raped today. He was scared. Terrified. Deadly terrified. He did it before but never with great villain Deku who kill people. That reminds him. Deku always kill his victims after he rape them. He don't want anyone to see him in 'that' position and stay alive. When Deku return back he bring some sex toys with him. Katsuki was terrified. Goodies?! Why?!  "I don't usually use them. I got them from Himiko for my birthday. So they are completely new!" Deku said approaching to Katsuki a vibrator. He first put chains on Katsuki's hands and flayed his pans off. Katsuki was triing to yell "Stop! Stop!" But he was moaning and criing he couldn't do much. And Deku wouldn't listen to him. He put a vibrator on Katsuki's penis and put it on slow mode. Katsuki was feeling like he was in heaven. He was feeling great. Deku noticed that by Katsuki's louder moans. He wanted to tease him. He put a vibrator on medium mode and Katsuki was shivering and moaning and sobbing for mercy. "Do....n't...." He was triing to say to that he don't power up vibrator but Deku of course didn't listen. He felt satisfaction and well...he felt hard.
"Do you like when I play with this small cute little guy?!" Deku was teasing. Katsuki's penis was maybe two inches long until Deku's was nine.  Of course Katsuki didn't know that so he strated swearing in his head and offending Deku. Deku was happy to see how Katsuki cry and moan for mercy and to let him go. He liked how sensitive he was there. He thought that he can find his weakness here too. He found only two of Katsuki's weaknesses. Around his ears and his chest ( niples ). But he wanted more. He removed vibrator from Katsuki's penis and started to closing it to Katsuki's ass. "Wh........No!" Katsuki was begging. He couldn't take more. But Deku that made even more hard and happy. He started slowly putting a vibrator in Katsuki's ass. Katsuki was fighting for air. He was feeling, well great. Too great. He fuck with four guys a d online of them make him feel this good. Or even moan that hard. "Hahahaha" Deku started laughing when he saw that Katsuki came. For third time. Third time! Katsuki was triing to feel embarrass but he was occupied with too many other emotions. He was sobbing and criing like crazy when Deku putted the vibrator all in and started to move it. Katsuki was triing to think how to escape this, but there was no way. The feel was too much. The thing Deku was doing to Katsuki was too much for Katsuki. Too much! "~~~~aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~N~~~o!~~~~~No!~~~~" Katsuki was triing to stop Deku who was moving vibrator in Katsuki's ass and licking now his penis. He was playing with him. "I will find weak spot here too." And he did. Damn he is good at it. How is he so good at it?! Probably he learned that when he raped all that people. Third weak spot of Katsuki is on his head of penis. Deku was putting his young in. That Katsuki made begging and sobbing. He was criing and moaning so loud and hard that Deku was sure that everyone in this house could hear him. But he didn't care. He wanted them to hear it. Or he wanted to hear Katsuki? When Deku put his young on Katsuki's third weakness spot Katsuki came all over Deku's face and part of in Deku's mouth. Katsuki thought he is going to kill him now but Deku started to lick it. Lick it?! Katsuki was afraid. He was scared of Deku's acts. He was. Deku started to strip himself. Katsuki was feeling a relief cause Deku now wasn't playing with any part of his body. Katsuki had minute-break. He still was moaning and sobbing but little more quite now. He saw Deku striping himself he becomes red. Deku had beautiful body. His well symphoniesed body with muscles. His body was way bigger wider than Katsuki's. Katsuki could fill Deku's alpha sense. His smell. He felt like bottom for the first time in his life. Like he was. He always leaded guys when they had sex. He was always on top even though he is being fucked. But with Deku, he feels......weak and vulnerable. Like Deku is the one in control. And he is. When Deku completely striped down Katsuki was terrified. Deku's big cock of nine inches was looking so great. Katsuki was scared of his own thoughts. What was he thinking? He now wants to be fucked?! No! He don't. He don't have a choice. When Deku tryied to put his in Katsuki, Katsuki stopped him. "Wait! Please don't! If you...if you do that.....well I'm on my heat..." Deku understood what Katsuki tryied to say. Katsuki would get pregnant if Deku fuck him. But that's actually what he wanted. To make Katsuki pregnant. To stay with him forever and ever..........and forever..........and ever..............Deku just quickly showed his dick inside Katsuki. Katsuki couldn't do anything anymore. He was helpless. Completely under Deku's control. Deku showed his dick deep inside Katsuki so fast that Katsuki didn't have time to react. He was paralyzed by feeling of pain and greatness. He felt like he was dying but also some bright light of bless was keeping him alive. Now he was crying and sobbing and moaning....like a girl. He was begging god to forgive him everything he done and save him from Deku. Deku started to move. Katsuki was feeling amazing. He never felt like this. He didn't even think he can even feel like this. He was surprised by Deku's skills and knowledge. He wished that he can show Deku that he is that great to but he couldn't. Deku had completely control over him. His mind and his body........were all Deku's. That made him sad. He didn't know Deku actually like it. He thought he is cute, passionate, strong, beautiful, amazing, sexy, his......yeah....His.
"You came again. Must be pretty amazing ha?" Deku teased Katsuki again. But he had point Katsuki after accident with Deku's face, came four times!! Four!!! And yeah he was feeling amazing. But so did Deku. He felt great. He wanted to stay inside Bakugou his all life. Never ever wanted to leave him. He kind a felt sorry for Katsuki cause Katsuki was all wet. His face and pillow were all covered in his tears. He cried so much he thought Katsuki gonna die. His body was covered in sweat and his own sperm. He looked like a little spoon. Omg how cute! he thought. Deku was moving faster seeing Katsuki's reaction of crying, sobbing, sweating, moaning...he land down so He can touch Katsuki's neck. Katsuki grabbed Deku by the back. He was actually hugging his neck. But he did that so he can put his nails inside Deku's skin on the back. Not because he wanted that. He needed to that. It made him felt better. Deku found out that Kastuki is doing it to lack of his pain so Deku let him do it. He was moving like crazy. He came inside Katsuki three times. Katsuki thought he is going to die.

Hi guys! I know I'm not good at writing this stuffs, I'm sorry. But I still hope you liked it. If you did keep reading.

Words: 1358