Yu Ishigami (2) - A Bug in my Heart

Ishigami x Fem!Reader, suggested by Blu1027

Ishigami was playing a game online, struggling a bit on his own. His mind wandered lately, he didn't know what for. He ended up dying in his game, grunting is discontent. After a while of staring at the screen he notices a notification in the top left, smiling slightly.

(N/n): Hey Ish! I'm finally online after a week of vacation!

Ishi: Welcome back, how was it?

(N/n): Pretty great, Italy was amazing!

Ishi: Good to hear, in fact, my friend visited Italy once.

(N/n): You should tell me more stories once we voice chat!

Their conversation lasted for hours on end, playing games like no tomorrow. It was basically both of their professions. (Y/n) and Ishigami were always the best at whatever game they put their heart to, and got really competitive towards each other. Tournaments were fun to participate in, even though Ishigami won most of the time, (Y/n) won a good portion too.

"So care to tell me more lovely stories?" (Y/n) grins, continuing to play an online game with her dear friend. "I don't know where to start." Ishi chuckles, leaning back. "Anywhere really, I love hearing about you guys." (Y/n) chirps from the other side of the screen. Ishi continues to smile, wishing he could see the bubbly girl's face. They spent hours of their weekends talking and staying up late, he adored her stories more than she loved his.

"Yeah and (F/n) ran into a pole and I couldn't stop laughing, I cried for about 15 minutes." (Y/n) rambles as they choose random multiplayer games to play. "I'm guessing they weren't too happy about that." Ishi responds, chuckling, joining her game. "Well no, obviously. He/she punched me in the shoulder after that." (Y/n) laughs, leaning on her arm. They were playing a sort of simulation game where they had to survive as rabbits.

"This game looks like it was made in like 10 minutes." Ishigami comments. "No way look at that grass. Mhm, that's some quality grass." (Y/n) jokes. The patches of grass didn't even load correctly, they fazed into each other oddly. Ishigami was acing the game while his companion, (Y/n) hopped around, not helping much. "That's the cutest freaking thing I've ever seen." She mimics, then gets shot by a hunter. The comedic timing was perfect, so she made a noise similar to a squeak and the locking of a car.

Ishigami laughs wholeheartedly, watching he respawn again. He gets shot by the goofy hunter next, but instead of just flopping over his rabbit flung into the air after glitching a few more times. "I cannot stress how much I love in-game bugs." He chuckles, calming down from the chain of events. "Saaaame bro." (Y/n) responds. "Next game!" She adds excitedly. Next was a horror game, Pacify. "Oooooh~ spooky time. You scared yet?" She teases, earning a grunt of discontent from the other side of the screen.

"No way." Ishi replies, no trace of fear. Of course, mid-way through the game the pair both ended up squeaking or screaming in both sheer surprise and terror. "Where did she come from where did she go?!" (Y/n) panics, searching for more dolls. "I'm not finishing that lyrics if that's what you want." Ishi comments, also panicking. There was the inhuman scream again, making them panic even more. "Heck no. I'm out brother." The girl comments, burning a doll. "No more horror games after this." Ishi sweat drops, in which his compadre agrees.

Ishi puts the last doll in the furnace, knocking out the girl for some reason. "I can't breathe hold on." (Y/n) jokes, making him chuckle. The two walk around, finding the girl on the ground. "Do we take that with us?" Ishi asks. "WAiT I have a wOnDeRfUl idea!" She exclaims goofily, picking the demon, child thing up. "What are you doing?" Ishi asks, following her. She ran to the furnace, putting the demon child in, then wood, lighting it. (Y/n) broke out laughing as Ishigami did. "Why would you burn it?!" He exclaims, still laughing. "Wait were we not supposed to?" She asks, calming down.