Chika Fujiwara x M!Reader - Mall Trip

You were popular guy around the school, not only that but you were chosen to be a sort of Counselor, where you provide any students with emotional support. So, the council often had some sneaky students visiting quite often just to see you, so you had a separate room instilled in the council where you wouldn't bother the others, after the issue. You also had some scheduling set, so people couldn't just bombard you.

Since today was an off day, you had very few students, giving you time to just chill out with the others. "How's therapy going for you, (N/n)?" Kaguya asks you, she always came for you after you confronted her about her crush for the president. She was almost like your little sister. "The job or me needing therapy myself?" You joke, making her giggle. "I meant your job." She replies, shaking her head. "Well, I've been pretty free every now and then, but I have a ton of schedules for next week. It's only stressful when the person I've been appointed to isn't taking it seriously." You sigh, leaning back and throwing your right arm over the couch.

"Is it common for you, then?" Ishigami asks, sipping a cola. "Unbelievably common. I feel so bad for the students who really need help, I've actually started scheduling them first and rescheduling them before newcomers." You state in irritation. "How can you tell when someone's really sad?" Fujiwara asks innocently, leaning over the couch, next to your arm. "They'll be harder to get through to. They'll tell you the problem, but not all of it, they're hesitant and reluctant. Quiet sometimes too, they'll tell you things that they take to heart and you feel that. When someone forces a smile you can feel when something's wrong. Well, maybe that's just me. When someone's there just to see me, they give a happier vibe, like they've won something. They get distracted from their own story most of the time, and often, their stories have holes everywhere, and just don't add up, I can't just tell them to leave, but I hate wasting my time on someone who doesn't need my help at all." You explain, crossing your arms behind your head.

"That's rough, are you allowed to tell us any of the stories?" Fuji asks, running around the couch to sit next to you. "I'll give you some summed up stories, no names though." You reply. "There was a girl, she was so reluctant to come into the room. She took a deep breath and sat down across from me. She stated her name to me before laying down comfortable. I asked her what was wrong, and she almost immediately began crying. Her eyes were completely glossed over, and she began telling me about her little brother. Her family was being torn apart, and she felt hopeless, and was scared she'd lose her brother." You recall.

"There was another girl the same day, she came in and lied down. She asked me how my day was, and I gave a basic response. She proceeded to lay an entire story of how her older sister gets everything she wants. She started to ramble about their wealth, then proceeded to insult her sister. After that she started talking about how she wanted to run off and never come back. But this entire time she talked, she had this tone like everything she talked about was obvious. She turned to me, a smile on her face, then opened her mouth to speak. If we were a couple, would you give me everything I wanted? Was what she thought was a good thing to say." You recall as well, sneering towards the end. "Wha?! What'd you say?" Ishigami asks with wide eyes. "I immediately declined, and told her our time was up. She left, never rescheduled." You shrug. Iino huffs and crosses her arms. "Well what if she needed someone to talk to?" She asks, her sharp, piercing eyes staring at you.

"Aren't you the auditor? Why don't you listen to her girly sister problems while I provide the others with detailed advice?" You shot back, not having it tonight. "Well-I..." Iino stutters. "Actually, why don't you tell them Iino's more of their department, and send them off, so you aren't just telling them to go away." Fuji suggests, making your brain click. "Huh, you're right, is that okay with you Iino?" You ask, looking over at her. She sighs, then nods. "I'll do it." She agrees hesitantly.