Yu Ishigami (4) x F!Reader - Tummy Flutters

Requested by Evonacht

It was a boring day, and of course, that means Fujiwara was complaining and making incoherent noises. "Where's the president? He should be here by now." Kaguya sighs over Fujiwara, looking out the window. "He should really keep his word, especially if we don't know where he's going." Iino complains. "He said it was important, he clarified that he'd be leaving and return as soon as possible, not really quick." Ishigami states, typing away as usual. The girls glare at him, making him sweat profusely. The doors finally open, revealing Shirogane. "Sorry I'm back so late, we have a new addition to the council." He states, revealing a shy girl behind him. "She's a transfer from (Y/Hometown)." He smiles. "Yaaay a new girl!" Fujiwara exclaims, nearly jumping over the couch from joy.

"She'll be in charge of the Schools Events and trips, so Ishigami." Shiro starts, making the pro-gamer look up. "Hm?" He hums. "You'll be discussing the funds for these events. Of course, both of you must rationalize what the events are good for experience-wise, and not to make it costly." Shiro finishes. You wave, shyly, then give a deep breath. "I-I'm (Y/n)." You stammer. "I love her!" Fujiwara sobs dramatically, finally losing the rest of her composure and racing over to hug you tightly. "Fujiwara, don't take advantage of her because she controls the schools events." Shiro orders, returning to his desk. "What?! Fujiwara Senpai would never!" Iino exclaims. "Yeah!" Fujiwara huffs, still hugging you. "I need oxygen please." You request, and she lets you go. "Sorry sorry! I'm just so excited to see someone new here!" Fuji exclaims happily. "Yes, it's very nice to see a new face, come sit, I'd like to know more about you." Kaguya smiles warmly. You sit on the couch next to Ishigami. "I'm Kaguya, the girl who had you in a choke hold is Fujiwara, Iino was the one who defended Fujiwara, and next to you is Ishigami." Kaguya introduces.

"It's nice to meet you all, sorry that I intruded in your council...my father paid the school a ton of money just to get me in." You sigh apologetically. "It's no problem, really. You've shut Fujiwara up just by showing up. We have you to thank." Kaguya giggles, making you smile. "Hey!" Fujiwara exclaims. "So, (Y/n), do you have any ideas for events yet?" Kaguya asks. "Well, I've always liked planning things like festivals. I was hoping to plan an after school event to celebrate spring. I was also thinking about competitions for the festival, where everyone can set up their own, or maybe make their own vendor stalls and sell things they like to bake or cook, much like candy or sweets." You suggest, averting your gaze from everyone else's. "Wow, that actually sounds like a worthy event, perhaps we should make it reflect a bit of history." Kaguya smiles brightly. "Yeah it sounds so fun too!" Fujiwara beams.

"Y-You think?" You ask shyly, then bring a clip board out of your bag. "I actually planned this out while I was waiting in the library, as well as on my way here." You state, putting your bag down. "Oh?" Kaguya asks in interest. "I was thinking it should reflect traditional vendors and early ninja and samurai, I was looking forward to making games and competitions based on early traditions." You state, handing Kaguya the clip board. Her eyes light up, seeing as the festival idea was certainly fascinating. Fujiwara and Iino walk behind the couch and awe at the detail of your drawings and plans. "Woooow!" Fuji exclaims. "Those are a lot of notes." Iino awes, staring at your tiny writing. "Ishigami, you should look at this and talk to (Y/n) about it, I'm impressed." Kaguya smiles, handing him a clip board. He looks over at your beet red face as you're practically curled up in a ball, ready to drift into the void and never return.

He takes the clip board, skimming through it. "It's not exactly solid yet, but I do agree we can put a lot of history into it for the school to accept. It'll take a bit of planning, and if we can get the funds, we'll have our after school festival, but uh, how long is this supposed to last?" He asks, and your face practically shows gears turning for a split second and you sit up with an idea already in mind. "Maybe if we plan this after school on Friday and it lasts until Sunday morning, then we can clean up for the day and everything will be normal before school starts back up, also giving other students time to join in a lot later." You brainstorm. "That sounds acceptable, yes?" Kaguya agrees. "As long as there's nothing left behind on Monday." Shiro advises.