Kaguya x M!Reader - Charming

"Fujiwara give me back my sketch book, please." You sigh, and she laughs, hiding behind Kaguya. "No way! They're so pretty!" She giggle, sticking her tongue out at you. You sigh, scratching the top of your head. "Just promise me you won't screw them up or anything." You request and she nods. "I promise! Thank you so much!" She exclaims, hugging you tightly. You give in, patting her head. "Dummy." You chuckle, and she goes through your sketches. Your job at the council was being an Illustrator. You're well known for your wonderful posters, most clubs rely on you when they hold events or competitions. "(Y/n), you have a request for the Swim Team." Shirogane calls, and you nod, walking over. "Competition?" You ask. "Yeah, they're going to be holding a competition for the fastest swimmers and best divers." He replies, sliding over their requests.

"I'll get on it." You smile, taking the requests. Kaguya skips over, looking over your shoulder. "Any ideas?" She asks, and you lean back with a smile. "Well, my options are limited to swimming and water, so that makes my job a tad easier. Why don't you sit with me, I love your company." You smile charmingly. Ishigami was constantly impressed by your patience with her, given she was a terrifying beast to him. She blushes, and does so, watching you sketch ideas on line paper. "Wow (Y/n)...your drawings are so pretty..." Fujiwara smiles, then stumbles upon a litter of puppies. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Can I pretty please have this cute drawing?" Fuji begs like her life depends on it, clinging to your arm. Kaguya stares at her with a lifeless look in her eye. "Sure, Fufu." You chuckle, taking the book. "Fu...fu?" Kaguya asks. "Yep, that's Fujiwara's nickname I gave her. It's also a Central American dough!" You state, carefully ripping out the drawing. You take a red pen, signing it in the bottom right corner. "There, now you won't forget me." You joke, handing it to 'Fufu'. "Yaaaay!" She exclaims happily, then continues browsing your sketches.

Kaguya huffs, jealous of Fujiwara. You get back to work, and she continues watching you. You hum, tapping your pencil against your chin. "I think I've got the general idea." You state, getting up and grabbing a pen and tablet. You press the pen on the screen, getting started. "Shinomiya, would you like a drawing?" You ask, noticing her glancing at the puppy drawing now and then. "Hm? What makes you ask?" She questions, blushing a tint. "You keep looking at that drawing, it doesn't seem fair if Fujiwara alone gets one anyway, so when she's done you can see if you find one you like." You smile, continuing to draw away. "Are you sure?" Kaguya asks nervously. "Of course, why would I lie to you?" You reply softly, glancing into her eyes.

I have to get him to confess. I feel like I'll die if I don't. Kaguya panics to herself. Iino looks through your sketches as well, finding a pattern to your drawings. "They're all animals or people, even some of these drawings are us...don't you do landscape drawings, like plants, lakes, or mountains?" Iino asks. "Ah, I do, that's just in another sketchbook, I try to keep my drawings a little more organized." You state, adding color to your poster. "May I...keep the drawing of me?" Iino asks bashfully. You put down the pen and tablet with a smile, taking the sketchbook once more. "I don't see why not." You smile, adding your neat/messy signature before ripping it from your book. "Take good care of it okay? I'm really proud of it." You grin, making Iino blush profusely. She takes the sheet of paper gingerly, as if anything or everything could ruin it. "Thanks." She smiles, hiding her face behind it. "No need to thank me." You chuckle, returning to the poster.

Kaguya glares at both girls, then crosses her arms. She couldn't help but feel even a little jealous when it seemed another girl liked you. She hated that you were charming, she despised it. Every girl fell for your artistic personality, and she wanted you to herself. She was afraid to lose this war by losing you to someone else. You add text to the poster and tap your chin. "Hey, Kaguya, how's this look?" You ask, snapping her back to reality. She examines the poster, smiling. "It certainly encapsulates the swim team, did...they want the words 'swim or sink'?" She asks tilting her head. "No, they said they wanted a cool catch phrase so I said swim or sink." You smile sheepishly. "I was going to say, the leader is kind of a dunce, and couldn't think of a phrase." She giggles, making you chuckle.