Miyuki Shirogane (2) x M!Reader - Kabedon

Your heart was a target for none other than Miyuki Shirogane. When he wasn't working he was trying to learn about you, assist you, and overall try to win your heart over, without being too open about it, given he didn't know if you liked him in that way. And he definitely didn't want to ruin what you already had. Ever since you approached him to join the council, he's fallen head-over-heels for you. You requested to be a Club Admin, you were excited to be involved with the clubs and their ideas. You practically just keep a close eye on the clubs and make sure they're not just lazing around. You also help organize events, so they're not clumped and clustered into one week.

Anyhow, it was getting eerily close to spring break, Shiro was incredibly determined to spend it with you. He even made a list of plans and reasons to go with him. Shirogane looked over to where you were sitting, you often chat with Fujiwara about clubs, she absolutely loves helping you plan the more important events. Ishigami was your best friend, also a big help with giving you information on how much the events cost. It was getting late, and Spring was only getting closer.

Shiro took a deep breath as everyone filed out to leave, watching you put a file away before walking up to you. "Oh hey, need something Shirogane?" You ask, closing the file drawer. "I was wondering if you were going to the spring festival downtown." He asks, remaining calm and composed. "Ah, originally I was going to skip out and sleep at home, but if you wanna go I'll go so you don't go alone." You respond, picking up your bag. Shiro suddenly began to lose him composure and his face tinged a bit of red. "T-Thanks, any specific time you plan on going?" He asks.

You shake your head with a smile. "Any time that's good for you is a time good for me, if anything you should try and get some more sleep, I don't want you to be tired when we leave or anything. I want us to have as much fun as possible, sound good?" You request, making him lose even more composure than before. Shiro nods, trying to hide a smile. "Of course, I'll text you then...when I'm ready." Shiro states, keeping himself from smiling like an idiot.

"Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow then." You smile, taking your leave. "Yeah, see you (Y/n)." He replies. Once the door closes, Shiro slumps against the couch and lets out an exasperated sigh. He lets himself grin and he prepared himself for the last school day before spring. Then he'll try to get an entire week with you, hopefully. From the other side of the door, you felt your legs give out and you leaned against the wall with your hand on your heart, letting out a quiet sigh.

The school day was the same, everything was normal...kinda. You left briefly, a new club formed so it was your job to endorse it or not. "So...President." Kaguya smiles, getting up and walking up to Shirogane's desk. "Are you going to the Spring Festival? We can all go together." Kaguya offers, starting off her plan. "Sorry, Shinomiya. I can't go to the festival, I have other plans." He lied, continuing to write. "Is it work? That's not fair! Shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard during break!" Kaguya exclaims in disbelief, attempting to get him to go. You leaned against the door from the outside, listening.

"I'm helping with Spring Cleaning, as well as doing basic work to make some money to do future events, I'm sure I'll be able to join the next festival if I work hard enough this time." Shirogane states firmly. You take a deep breath, pushing the door open, activating Kaguya's back up plan. "Oh, (Y/n)! We were just talking about the festival! Do you have any plans?" She asks with a big smile. Shiro's grip on his pen tightened and he began to sweat nervously, this could either go really good or really bad.

"The Spring Festival?" You inquire questionably. "Yeah, wanna go with us?" She asks. You scratch the back of your neck and give her an apologetic expression. "My apologies, Shinomiya. I'm pretty busy throughout the week." You reply, letting Shirogane relax, but that raised more questions for him. "Oh, do you need help with what you're doing then?" Kaguya asks innocently. "No...this is more personal, so I'd rather just do this on my own." You state, shaking your head.