Miyuki Shirogane - Naps

( If you didn't read the previous chapter for Ishigami, Early Spring, I sometimes call the characters by shorter names, such as Shiro, Fuji, or Ishi, Kaguya I have not changed )
Requester by : Mysticmoonstones
~ Shirogane x Fem!Reader ~

You were a person known to get little sleep. And because you were in the student council, most teachers were worried about you. You were a monitor, you stopped fights and, obviously, prevented anything ridiculous happening around the halls when you got the chance. Most students and teachers thought you just studied too hard or practiced some fighting levels far too much.

No.

You stayed up with your dear friend Ishigami, playing any game you haven't finished or have been dying to play. Yep. That was it. Now only you, Ishigami, and Fujiwara knew about that. The only reason Fujiwara knew was because she kept asking you about it. She was also a very close friend, of course.

You trudged to the student council room, not wanting to be bothered by extras roaming the halls. The only people you actually smiled to was the council. "Man (Y/n) must be really out of shape." A girl mutters. "Yeah, What's her deal anyway?" A boy asks, glancing your way. "Maybe it's a bad case of insomnia." The girl suggests. "Or night terrors." The boys adds, they both nod. "I don't have insomnia or night terrors! Mind your OWN business and it's rude to talk behind other people's backs, kids!" You snap, scaring the crud out of them. "S-sorry!" They apologize in a flustered state. "But...aren't you around the same age as us?" The boy asks, a little more quiet than anticipated.

"I will actually punt you." You threaten, glaring hard. They squeak, rushing off. "Tch." You scoff, opening the doors. Ishigami, Kaguya, Fujiwara, and Shirogane stare at you nervously. "Thanks for the warm welcome." You remark sarcastically, but yawn. "Shadow you're going to get scolded by the teachers if you keep yelling at students, even if they're saying rude things." Ishigami says, working away. You flop onto the seat, stretching your legs out across his lap, grunting. "Fear is my muse." You smirk. "(Y/n), the couch is for sitting, not sleeping." Kaguya reminds. She never really liked you, sadly. You and her were at war for the attention of Shirogane.

So she would always show how much more perfect she was at being "correct", often it got under your skin. No not because you were insecure, that'd be silly. It's because she did it so damn much. "Sorry princess, but I'm beat." You grunt, laying your head down completely. "Maybe you should sleep more at home." Fuji advises, pursing her lips while poking your forehead. "I have too many things to do." You reply. "And what would that be, (Y/n)?" Kaguya asks, tilting her head.

You sweat drop, and so does Ishigami. All Kaguya wanted to do was corner and shame you, just so Shiro lost interest in you. If she could do that, he would be wrapped around her finger, easy. "Oh studying, I gotta keep up with third place in the exams." You shrug, closing your eyes. "Don't you want to become number one?" Fuji asks curiously, placing her head on the couch, next to yours. "Not really, I'm more focused on passing onto a career than passing second place." You respond, smiling at Fuji. "Plus, I wouldn't wanna destroy our lovely president's streak." You add with a smirk. "Lovely president? How degrading, you won't even give him a challenge." Kaguya retorts. "How cute." She adds with that glare.

"Psh, gay." You snicker immaturely, knowing that really got under her skin. "That was immature of you (Y/n)!" Kaguya scolds. Ishigami holds back a snicker, but Fuji giggles at your comment. "Oh. Oh...was it? I'd think you were smart enough to at least consider that I knew it was immature." You tease, further luring the tigress from her den. "I'm very well more intelligent than you, (Y/n)." Kaguya mutters, beginning to lose her composure. "You're a very compelling liar." You continue to tease.

"(Y/n)..." she growls threateningly. Kaguya didn't scare you, not one bit. "Quit it, both of you. Your little feud has gone on long enough." Shiro sighs, closing his book. "Sorry, President." Kaguya apologizes politely, bowing slightly to him. "Suck up." You snicker. "(Y/n)!" Shiro scolds making Kaguya hide a smirk. "Yes?" You cat smile, sitting up to meet his eyes from across the table. "Why do you two fight anyway? I don't understand why you're always at each other's throats." Shiro asks, raising a brow.