Yu Ishigami x Reader x Miyuki Shirogane - Heart Strings

Requested by: Teocci
I'm not dead I'm drowning in work please don't one punch me I'm also stuffing my face with fruit roll-ups so I'll choke and die so that means no more story 030. Warning this is a long chapter.

The day started off fantastic. On your way to school some kids ran into you, knocking you into some fresh mud. You sigh, pushing the door open in complete irritation, almost hitting Ishigami in the back of the head. "(Y-Y/N)!" He squeaks in fear and shock. "Ah, sorry." You grunt, shutting the door behind you. "Uh, that a new fashion trend, (N/n)?" Fuji asks, sweat dropping. "Some kids knocked me into a puddle, so now I have to get the stupid stains out later, only a little irritated by the way." You respond, sliding your hand off the door and onto Ishigami's shoulder. "Sorry I scared you, Ishi." You add, giving him a small pat, then finally walking up to the table. "I-It's no problem, (Y/n), really!" Ishigami reassures, turning a soft pink. "Good to hear, if I gave you a heart attack I'd never leave your side for months." You dramatize with a charismatic grin. "Please give me a heart attack." Ishigami mutters under his breath. "What was that?" Fuji asks, looking over to Ishi. "Hm?" He hums, turning brighter.

You place your bag on the table softly, unzipping it. Fuji smiles and throws her arms over your shoulders, blowing hot air onto your arm. "What's in the bag?!" She asks just as excitedly as she was curious. "Just getting some new clothes, I'll just use my gym clothes since I don't want to be doused in mud." You chuckle, nudging her slightly. "Anything eeeelse?" She asks hopefully, making you snicker. "Oh I dunno. Was I supposed to pack something else?" You tease, taking out the gym clothes. "Aww." She huffs sadly, crossing her arms and plopping onto the couch. You laugh, pulling out your Nintendo Switch. "I didn't forget dummy, I'm mean not forgetful." You joke, handing her the game. She gasps happily, taking the Switch from your hands gently. "Thanks (Y/n)!" She cheers, immediately firing up Animal Crossing New Horizons. You laugh, relaxing your shoulders. "No need to thank me." You respond walking back up to the doors. Shiro looks up briefly, locking his eyes with yours. You give a soft smile before leaving, making his heart beat fasten.

"Wonder how mere kids managed to push her over like that, right into mud too. It rained like a day ago." Kaguya huffs, crossing her arms stubbornly. "Maybe they were playing a game and ran into her, besides what's your deal?" Ishigami asks monotonously, tapping away on his laptop. "What is that supposed to mean?" Kaguya asks intimidatingly. Ishigami squeaks, continuing to type. "Nothing!" He exclaims, hoping she wouldn't murder him. Shirogane tapped his chin with a pen, glancing at the door every now and then.  After a couple minutes you reopen the door, holding the muddy uniform. "Ah, that's better." You grin, closing the door again. You were wearing shorts, a tank top, and a (f/c) jacket over your shoulders. Ishigami openly stared, his eyes were almost unreadable if his face weren't red. Shirogane kept his composure, staring at his papers when he made eye contact too long.

Fujiwara looks up with bright eyes and runs up to you with the Switch with a big smile. "(Y/n)! I finally paid off my debt!" She exclaims happily, making you laugh. "Ready for a house upgrade?" You ask, making her nod happily. She recently upgraded from her tent, she's loved the game ever since you showed it to her. "(Y/n), have you ever thought about the consequences of giving Fujiwara your games?" Shiro asks, raising a brow. "There are none, of course! Fujiwara and I hang out quite often, and since her parents don't want to get her a Switch, I'm letting her play on mine." You respond with a smile. "Yeah! Why would it be a bad thing Mr. President?" Fuji asks, pouting. "Well you're sort of clumsy." Ishigami states, breaking his gaze with you. You sneak behind the couch and pinch both of his cheeks softly. "Yeah, well, you also don't know how to keep your thoughts to yourself and blurt out pervy things mister!" You tease, making his face more red. "W-W-What?! N-No!" Ishigami stammers, shaking your hands off his face. "Haha! Not wrong!" Fuji laughs, kicking back on the couch. You smile placing your hands on your hips, giving a lighthearted laugh. "(Y/n), don't you think you're too...open?" Kaguya asks, looking towards you tiredly.