Yu Ishigami (5) - Angel *

WARNING: THE * MEANS THE STORY HAS GORE, CURSING, OR VERY SENSITIVE SUBJECTS SUCH AS SELF HARM. SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH A * I'M PUTTING A WARNING. I'll add the notice in my first page, the Request Page.

You sigh, your job as an Event Planner really stressed you out, so many clubs and students harassed you for special events, competitions, or special parties so they didn't do any school work, which alone is awful. If you decline you get pushed around and harassed even more. It also didn't help that Kaguya thought you liked Shirogane which made no sense what-so-ever.

"(Y/n)!" Someone snaps. It was a common student who asked for events, a lot. "You planning a party yet or what? I'm getting tired of waiting!" He growls, grabbing you by the collar of your shirt. "NO! I'm not planning any parties we just had the Spring Festival!" You exclaim, grabbing his wrist and pulling it off your collar. "Oh yeah? Well if you don't..." He began to threaten. "Oh please! Spare me from your empty threats I'm so tired of it!" You shout, glaring at him. He sneers at you, clenching his fists. "Tch, you think you're so cool threatening me." You grumbles, turning around.

"You know no one here even likes you." He starts. "And everyone would be so much better off without you. If you disappeared, no one would miss you. You're so worthless, you're better off in hell." He insults with a smug smirk. "You don't know that." You reply, gripping your bag tightly. "It's so easy to tell, you're good for nothing here! You don't do anything, you're just a lazy sloth. It's hard to believe anyone likes you." He continues, dealing as much damage as he could. You disregard his comments, walking into the council room, looking at the ground.

"(Y/n)?" Ishigami asks. "What was that?" Fujiwara asks. They heard yet had no intention of helping you, of course things can get worse. "Oh nothing, just one of the daily approaches I get!" You hiss, eyes glossed over. "I don't even know why I'm here! I get bullshit all year about parties and events that don't matter and I'M the bad guy! I sure as hell never even asked to be part of this council but somehow I got dragged into it! I can't take this anymore!" You shout, tearing up, throwing your bag against the wall, turning around and leaving.

"That was quite the tantrum." Kaguya deadpans. "I'll go see if she needs any help." Ishigami volunteers, leaving as well. You ran home, who the hell cares if you felt pain? So what if everything hurt? No one cared, you were alone. Not a single soul worried about you, or so you thought. You throw open your front door, slamming it closed. You turn off all the lights, shut the curtains, close the blinds, and just drop into your bed, feeling your life drain from your body.

Ishigami knocks on your door, there wasn't an answer. He tried for about 10 minutes, then called your cell. He was surprised the call was accepted, but his hopes died down when it was Fujiwara. "She left her phone in her bag." She states and Ishigami sighs, hanging up. There was nothing he could do, besides try to communicate through a game if you ever decided to go online.

It's been 3 days since you had a breakdown, only Shirogane, Fujiwara, and Ishigami worried for you. "Just because she's sad doesn't give her an excuse to skip school." Iino states, crossing her arms. "Agreed, it's quite pathetic." Kaguya agrees, nodding. Ishigami got a notification you went online, making his eyes widen. He went to the online game without even hesitating, typing in your private chat.

"(Y/n) where have you been?"
"Home, Yu."
"Shiro, Fuji, and I are really worried."
"No, no you're not."
"Yes, we are."
"Well you're real shit at proving it."
"Then let me talk to you, I can come over and we can talk."
"No."

Ishigami sighs in frustration, scratching the back of his head.

"(Y/n) please, don't push me away because of a few petty students!"
"A few petty students?"
"..."
"You have no idea, Yu. Everyday some club member, a group of students and that same prick harasses me, DAILY. I always have people telling me I have no worth."
"That's not true (Y/n)."
"I don't care, I can't afford to care anymore. I'm coming to pick up my stuff, then I'm going back home."