Yu Ishigami - Early Spring

(Just a little side note, I'll call Shirogane Shiro or Fujiwara Fuji sometimes which is usually accidental so don't shoot me if I do :p)
Requested by @GrimAuxiliatrix_GA_
~ Ishigami x Fem!Reader ~

(Y/n) and Ishigami always got along well, they made an excellent pair both in class and the Council. (Y/n) assisted Ishigami in the treasury, reminding him when things seem out of place and whatnot, especially if he got no sleep. Although even when Ishigami dropped hints about liking the oblivious girl, she just took it as a friendly gesture.

~~~~

(Y/n) walked down the hallway with a simple smile, heading to the Student council. The spring was returning as it did every year, and the pleasant breezes were always on mind. She was so deep in thought she hadn't even heard Ishigami trying to catch up to her. "(Y/n)!" He calls, finally snapping her to reality. She sweat drops and her eyes meet his. "S-Sorry Ishigami, I wasn't paying attention." (Y/n) apologizes sheepishly. "Ah, it's alright. What were you thinking about anyhow?" He asks, walking with her to the council.

Her (e/c) eyes lit up like clear, nighttime stars. "The upcoming spring! I can't wait until animals return and the flowers bloom! Also I'm so tired of winter already." (Y/n) responds happily, making Ishigami smile. "I couldn't agree more. H-Hey how about we go to the c-café later today?" He stammers, scratching the back of his head. The (h/c) haired girl just flashes him a cute grin, nodding. "Of course!" She replies as they open the large double doors together.

Ishigami sighs in relief, but both sweat drop as their eyes meet with Kaguya and Shirogane arguing over peeps. Fujiwara was just shifting her gaze between the two nervously. (Y/n) and Ishigami didn't know whether they should stay or leave, but it definitely wasn't a good time to intrude.

"(Y/n)! You make good decisions! Aren't regular marshmallows just as good as peeps?" Shirogane asks, looking over to the door. (Y/n) just intertwines her fingers with a smile. "Of course!" She agrees. "Peeps are way better, the way they melt is so satisfying to the taste!" Kaguya argues. "And Fujiwara agrees with me." She adds, crossing her arms. All eyes landed on Ishigami, who would break the tie.

The way Kaguya glared at him was extremely intimidating, making him squeak. He wasn't really crazy over peeps though, they were just decent. (Y/n) seen how torn he was, tugging on his sleeve. He glances down at her calm and caring eyes and sighed. "Regular Marshmallows are just as good, I don't really even like peeps that much anyway." He shrugs, making Shiro smirk. (Y/n) giggles, sitting at the table where she always would, next to Ishigami at least.

"Well I'd say everyone's opinion matters, and it's good seeing them being varied." (Y/n) states, making Fuji smile. "Yeah it's really interesting, even if it does get a little intense." Fuji agrees, pushing her fingers together as Ishigami sits next to (Y/n) with his laptop. He sorted through several files as the curious girl watched. Occasionally she corrected him on small mistakes, which he fixed without a problem.

"You two work so well, and you're never arguing. How do you do that?" Kaguya asks, watching the two like a hawk. "Oh, I just naturally like fixing things or keeping things in place." (Y/n) replies with a content smile. "She isn't very good at it because I correct myself more often but agreeable." Ishigami adds subconsciously, continuing to type. She huffs, crossing her arms. "That's because you correct them before I do!" (Y/n) whines as he fixes himself again. He shrugs with a small smile and Fuji giggles. "You two are like an old married couple." She jokes making Ishigami's face red at the mention. "Pfft, I guess we do, geeky only ones at that." (Y/n) agrees with a lively grin.

"So why don't you two start going out already? You're basically made for each other!" Fuji encourages with a bright smile. Ishigami's face continues to redden as (Y/n) tilts her head adorably. "Like soulmates?" She asks, making Fuji smile brighter. "Yeah like that!" Fuji agrees, making Ishigami slam his lap top shut. "I'm heading to the café, coming (Y/n)?" He asks in a completely flustered state. "Of course!" His crush responds with her bubbly attitude. Ishigami speed walks away, sighing in relief once he passed the doors. (Y/n) follows, shutting the door softly behind her. "Do you feel okay? You're face looks like it's burning." She worries, making the boy sigh again. "I'm fine, just need some fresh air." He responds, waving off the feeling.