Yu Ishigami (3) - Pent Up Feelings

Ishigami x Fem!Reader
Requested by: FairyTail576

Ishigami stares out the window, watching the sun pleasantly beam through the clouds. It rained recently, which is nice to see a rainbow or two afterwards. The only problem was the horrible humidity. "The weather seems rather down this week, it's only been rainy and cloudy." (Y/n) pipes up, staring out the glass. It caught Ishigami's attention since she rarely talked. He only stared at the framework of the sun that outlined her. It was almost unreal how beautiful she was with a little sunlight. He shifts on the couch more comfortably, returning to his work, having been distracted by a certain gal 12 times already.

"Yeah I'm so bored of it already!" Fujiwara groans, flopping over (Y/n)'s shoulders. The (h/c) girl squeaks in surprise, sweat dropping. "H-Hey...be careful, I don't wanna hurt you on accident." She stammers, Fujiwara giggles in response. "I'll be fine (N/n)! Besides, you're a toughy!" Fujiwara waves off. "I think she's uncomfortable, Fujiwara." Kaguya giggles, whole heartedly, joining them by the window. "No waaaay!" Fuji laughs, shaking her left and right in a slow pace.

"Waaaah!" (Y/n) whines when Fuji picks up the pace. "Fujiwara you're hurting her." Kaguya sweat drops, trying to step in. "Hm?" She hums, stopping. (Y/n) was definitely dizzy, she fell backwards onto the couch, trying to catch her breath. "(Y/n) that's not a seat." Miyuki states nervously from his desk. She blinks twice, turning back to a rather beet red Ishigami. (Y/n)'s face lights up like flames fueled by gasoline. "S-sorry Ishigami!" She apologizes, getting up faster than the eye could perceive.

"Oh no." Kaguya sighs worriedly, knowing the situation could only get worse at this point. "I-it's n-no big deal (Y/n)." Ishigami attempted to reassure.

It was definitely a big deal.

"I'll make it up to you sometime this week, but I think I'll go home and die." She whines, rushing to the double doors. "You can go home, but please don't die!" Miyuki panics, sitting up upon hearing the common phrase. "Maybe you should go after her Ishigami, she could use some more reassurance before she never comes to school again." Kaguya advises, looking over to the panic stricken boy. "S-Sure." He stammers, following (Y/n)'s tracks. When he ran out the doors of the school, he didn't see the girl anywhere.

Well, until he looked down.

She was kinda just laying there after tripping. Ishigami sweat dropped, crouching slightly and extending a hand. "How'd you get down there?" He asks. "I, um...I tripped on the bottom of the door." She replies quietly, taking his hand. He smiles slightly, but nervously. (Y/n) sighs, dusting herself off. "Well, I'm going to go home now." She states, still a blushing mess from earlier. "H-Hey wait a second!" Ishigami calls, catching up to her again. "Is something wrong? Do you need something?" (Y/n) asks worriedly, filling the empty void in his heart. "N-no. It's just, you look like you could use some relaxation. Why don't we hang out at the park or something?" Ishigami suggests, trying to avoid being awkward.

"Oh...sure. What do you wanna do at the park?" (Y/n) asks, stopping in front of the school entrance. "Well, the park was only a suggestion! We could go to a cafe or the library or something like that too." Ishigami replies hastily. The girl hums, rubbing her chin and closing her eyes. After a couple minutes she sighs slumping over. "I don't know, where would you prefer to go?" She asks, making Ishigami sweat drop. "How about the Ice Cream shoppe?" He smiles, seeing her blush intensify. "That...actually sounds nice." She replies, smiling a little herself. Ishigami smiles and nods, feeling a weight lift off of his shoulders, he wouldn't know how to handle rejection at this rate. The shy pair begin walking again, Ishigami kept a close eye on (Y/n), making sure she didn't trip.

"Ishi, if you don't mind me asking, why did you bother following me out?" (Y/n) asks curiously. "Eh? Well...you kinda panicked and then clarified you wanted to go home and die, so...I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Ishi replies, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, I wasn't going to actually die. I just wanted an excuse to leave as fast as I could." (Y/n) replies, sweat dropping. They turn down a road, which was awfully full of traffic. "Oh dear, it must be a traffic hour." Ishi mutters, looking across the busy street.