Yu Ishigami (6) - Misunderstanding

"Brother...must you always study 24/7?" You ask, looking back at him. Shirogane sits up and nods in determination. You sigh, shaking your head. "You really need some sleep, y'know." You advise. "You've been drawing all night, I don't want to hear it." Shiro huffs, flipping a page of his studies. You puff out your cheeks, then pinch both sides of his face. "Fine! But when you're groggy and moody when I wake you up you better save the sass for someone else or I'll beat you up!" You threaten childishly. "okay okay! Let go of my face!" He whines, flailing his arms and legs.

You both get your bikes and you take a deep breath. "Miyuki, I'm going to the store before school starts, want anything?" You ask, plopping onto your (f/c) bike. "Mm." He hums, rubbing his chin. "Can you just pick me up some mocha? Oh, maybe a box of sweets too, I have a sweet tooth this morning." He smiles. "Alright, how do chocolate pandas sound?" You ask, about to set off. "Sounds good, see you soon then?" He nods with the same smile. "Sure!" You exclaim, peddling off in one direction and he peddles off in the other.

You visit the small store, picking up snacks and a mocha, placing the bag in your bike basket and speeding off to school. You arrive, chaining your bike. You run down the hall last Ishigami, making his heart skip a beat. "(Y/n)? Why's she headed for the council?" Ishigami thinks to himself. He speeds up as you open the doors, catching them before they close. "Mi-yu-ki!" You exclaim, grabbing everyone's attention. You place the mocha on his desk and hand him the chocolates. "Thanks (Y/n)! Get to class before you get in trouble." He thanks, then advises. "Yeah I know. See you later." You smile, readjusting the bag before running off again. "Is she also after the presidents heart? How come I've never seen her before?" Kaguya growls in her thoughts. "Why does (Y/n) like the president? He's far from her type!" Ishigami hisses in his thoughts, feeling his face heat up as you give him a smile before leaving. "Hi Ishi." You greet, fleeting past him. "Haha, she's cute." Was all Fujiwara was thinking.

Later in the day, you left the school and returned with your own (f/d). Your walk to the council was nice. Today was important since Shiro promised to bring you to the dog show that was performing in the park. You open the door with a huge smile on your face. "Miyuki are we leaving soon? I wanna see the show so bad!" You beam and he looks up, chuckling. "It doesn't start for another two hours." He reminds and you huff, giving your (f/d) a sassy sip. "What if they start early?" You whine dramatically leaning against the window behind him. "Eh? Why would they do that?" He asks, looking back at you. "I dunno." You shrug, but then you flick the side of his head with a smile. "I'm gonna wait outside, take too long and I'm leaving without you!" You joke leaving the other half of your drink for him. He shakes his head, standing up. "I'll see you all tomorrow, I don't want (Y/n) to get hit by a car." He jokes, drinking from your (f/d). "Eh?!" Kaguya exclaims as he vanishes from their sight. "I can't believe him." Ishigami grunts, making Kaguya look up at him. "You like that girl, huh?" She asks him. "Yeah..." Ishigami sighs. "I'm gonna spy on them." She states flatly. "Me too." He agrees, walking with her to get to the park.

You and Shiro were biking all the way to the park, you had snacks packed for the occasion. You hummed all the way to the park, making Shiro chuckle. When you both stopped, you chained your bikes and you took your blanket to join the small crowd. "I'm more of a cat person." Shiro shrugs, sitting next to you. "I know that dummy." You grin, nudging him. You bring out pocky making Kaguya scream from the distance, but was silenced by Ishigami. "Ishi what if they do that stupid Pocky game?" She panics. "In a public place like this? No way." He replies, staring at the both of you. You take a stick from the box, handing it to Shiro. "Which dog do you like the most?" You ask, watching the trainers prep the dogs for the show. "The Terrier's kinda cool." He replies, shrugging.

You both watch the show intently, with Ishigami and Kaguya staring at you more intently. A shiba-inu glances at you, making your eyes light up and grab Shiro's shoulder. "He looked at me Miyuki, did you see that?!" You whisper yell, making him laugh wholeheartedly. "Yes, (Y/n)." He nods, patting your head. Soon, the show was over and you pack up and throw away your trash. "Thanks Miyuki, I'm glad, even though you hate drooling canines, that you came with me to the show." You thank, nudging him.