questions • [1]

okay so about fives name...

during the museum robbing scene young luther tells "BEN" to go into the vault because there are more robbers in there... so he uses his NAME. so if ben has his name, that means that five was around when they were named... but why is his only his number still...?

more evidence to this is when five travels to the future and gets stuck... he runs back to the academy and shouts "BEN AND VANYA!"
meaning they had names and knew about them, also meaning he was around when he got named !!! SO WHY IS IS FREAKING NAME Five ??1?1?

alsoooo in the flashback scene with leonard/harold, when he was a kid he had little collectable figures of all the Umbrella Academy kids... and he had them labeled... so like he had one for ben and had it on a label that said ben, and the same for Allison and blah blah blah .... but if you look at fives, he has a statue too... but no name... still only five.

So will they answer about why he wasn't named in season 2, because I'm confused????

And don't comment "He wasn't there when Grace named them all" (I've seen these comments everywhere) bc he obviously was...

soooo about "kenny's mom"

so we all know Kenny's mom... the ginger lady who was at the bowling alley ... right? well she was shown in the episodes before.

in the first ep during the museum robbing scene, she was one of the hostages, and can be seen running out of the museum with the rest of them with tape on her mouth.

she is also the lady who is on the bus when klaus is riding it.

aaaaaannnnnd she's kenny's Mom in the last ep at the bowling alley, who asks five to play with her son.

sooo maybe she is important to the plot... or maybe they didn't want to hire more actors and were on a budget ... idk 😂

Let me know what you think and your questions / theories too!!

THIS WAS ALSO SUPER LATE AT NIGHT AND IM OVERTIRED SO MY BRAIN IS FRIED