forbidden • five hargreeves x reader [6]

•••

Five and I had been caught before, but we didn't know what was wrong with it.

Ever since we were about 11, we had... feelings. We cared deeply for each other. But it wasn't the same type of care that I felt about Allison... or Diego. It was different.

When we were 12, we had... tested our feelings for the first time.

...

Five and I sat beside each other on the coach, in the empty Family room. "Can't Hardly Wait" was playing on the T.V. The two main characters were kissing on it. Both Five and I turned our heads away from the T.V.

"Gross." We said at the same time, then bursted into a fit of laughter.

I couldn't help but feel... curious though. What was kissing, and what did it feel like.

"Hey Five..."

"Yeah?" He looked over at me.

"Can you kiss me?"

His eyes widened. "What- why would I kiss you?"

I shrugged. "Dunno... I just want to try it."

Five furrowed his eyebrows for a second, then nodded. "Yeah sure. Why not?"

We turned to face each other on the coach, and both smiled nervously.

"Okay... I'm coming in." He said, and he slowly moved his face closer to mine.

But I was the one who closed the gap. Our lips touched for a second then we both pulled away.

Our faces were both flushed, but we burst into laughter anyway.

"Y/n... do you want to try again?" He was smiling sheepishly.

I nodded.

We kissed again, but jumped five feet apart when the door opened.

"Number 5! Number 8! What is going on here?" It was Dad- Mr Hargreeves.

Five and I looked at each other with worry.

...

Instead of scolding us, Dad had just old us why that wasn't allowed. Just like how Luther and Allison's relationship wasn't allowed.

We were 15 now, and it was summer time for all of us. So, no school and lots of free time (well whenever we weren't stopping crime).

Five and I were sprawled across his bed, sharing headphones between the two of us. We were listening to Leave, Get out by Jojo. We didn't know why, but it was kind of our song.

My eyes were shut and I was listening to the music when I felt a soft hand push hair back from on my face.

I opened one eye to see Five propped up on one elbow, just looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and I couldn't contain the giant smile on my face.

"You just- look really beautiful."

Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. They always did when I was around him.

I sat myself up, and shook my head. "You're so cheesy."

He laughed. "Wha- I'm not being cheesy! I'm being honest."

I just rolled my eyes, but couldn't quite hide the smile that was glued to my face.

We made eye contact, and I felt the urge to kiss him right then and there. But I couldn't. We couldn't.

Five must've been thinking the same thing, because he started to lean in.

I backed up and ended up falling off the bed onto my back. "Ow." Was all I said.

Five bursted into laughter, but got off the bed to help me back up.

"What was that about?"

I shook my head. "Five... you know we can't."

He raised an eyebrow. "Can't what?"

"We can't..." I lowered my voice as if someone would hear us. "Kiss."

He smirked. "And why not? Who's stopping us? We feel what we feel, nothings going to change the way i feel for you."

I smiled a little, but tried to look as serious as I could. "I- I feel the same. You know I do. But it's forbidden, Five."

Five took a step closer so we were almost touching, and brushed a loose hair back behind my ear. "Then I guess no one will have to know."

•••

This is sHite I'm sorry!!

But I updated twice today so YaY

Comment ur thoughts and opinions and what I can improve on!!

Also if there's any grammar or spelling errors feel free to tell me! (:

Bye