Chapter 1

[Olivia's POV]

Once again I have been kicked out of school for a crime I've committed. Big surprise there. Now after my normal parental lecture, I'm just looking through what I've collected this time around. 

I did something simple this time and just robbed a simple gas station at the end of my street. Got some food, some soda, and some money of course. 

As I was putting away my new found possessions I heard my parents talking about a new school for me.

"She has been to seven schools in the last seven years! She can't last a whole year at one school! She's seventeen and she is already a criminal." I heard my mother complain.

"I know but she is still smart. She needs to go to school somewhere. I found a small school that doesn't have a lot of people but is big enough where there are clubs and different activities to do to try and get her to think about instead of robbing places." My father said.

They continued on and on and I just sat down on my bed sharpening some of my knives while listening to music. I have a whole collection of knives that I have, but my parents think I only have one. My dad gave me my own pocket knife when I was around ten and I carry it around no matter what. But whenever I go anywhere I look to see if there are any good knives that I could get. My parents don't know what I do since they are always at work, which is how they pay off the charges that are put on me for my crimes.

I've never killed anyone. Sure I've thrown a knife at some people, but it was their fault for being an idiot. Anyways, that's another reason of why I get expelled from schools. Sure I try to find other things to do, but then people just want me to get mad.

After like an hour of me listening to music and sharpening knives my parents walk in and make me turn off my music.

"Can I help you?" I ask putting my knives back into my nightstand drawer.

"Olivia since you have done your exams for your junior year you will be staying home for the summer. But next year you are going to a new high school for your senior year and you are going to graduate. You won't commit any crimes and you will get good grades." Dad said.

"You think I can go a whole school year without commiting a crime? Bold guess, dad. I'm a demon of a teenager and you know it. How many other seventeen year olds do you know that have been kicked out of school since they were ten?" I stood up and grabbed my pocket knife from my desk.

"We don't know any, but this new school is different. It's small and they have people there who have actually done the same things as you. And no it's not a boarding school or anything. There are just people there who understand you. We also know that you are smart enough to graduate. And we are hoping that you could find a new hobby that you would love." Mom said.

"Whatever. I'll go to the school, but I'm not promising anything." My parents nodded and they left my room.

I sighed and laid down on my bed. 

Where could there possibly be a school of people like me?

-Time Skip-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugghhhh" I sleepily turn off my alarm clock and adjust myself to the real world.

Once I wake up enough I realize that today I'm going to my new school, and I immediately regret waking up. I get up out of my bed at the sound of my mom yelling for me to hurry up and get ready and I go to my closet and grab some clothes for me to wear. 

Once I got some clothes I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth real fast and then changed into some black ripped jeans, a cropped, tight floral tank top, and a black leather jacket. I curled my hair and then put on my gold studded bracelet on. I quickly put on some red lipstick and did a quick smokey eye. I then walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my black combat boots before walking downstairs.

"Good morning, get some food to eat. Your bag is by the front door." My mom said when I got down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen and got an apple from the bowl on the counter and sat down at the counter. I quickly put on my boots and then I got back up and walked to the door.

"Bye Mom, bye Dad." I called out. As they replied I grabbed my bag and my keys and then walked out the door. I got in my car and then drove to the address my dad gave me that was supposedly my non-boarding school.

About fifteen minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of the school and I soon was walking into the office.

"How may I help you?" the woman who I guessed was the secretary asked.

"Hello. I'm new, I was wondering if you had my schedule?" I asked looking around the room.

Almost immediately I saw a picture of the schools football team and a picture of the cheerleaders right next to it. I rolled my eyes, of course there are jocks and cheerleaders here.

"Excuse me. I'm not sure if you heard me or not." The secretary woman said breaking me out of my trance.

"Sorry, what is it?" I asked looking back at her.

"What is your name?"

"Olivia Prince."

The woman smiled, "Ok, I was told you were coming and I have your schedule right here." she handed me a folder that had my schedule, a map of the school, school rules, and a list of clubs and after school activities in it.

"Thanks." I grabbed my bag back off of the floor and walked to where my homeroom was.

As I was walking I put in my earbuds and started listening to music while I looked for the classroom. As I was walking I wasn't paying attention and before I knew it I was knocked to the floor.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌