Chapter 52

[Olivia's POV]

Everyone was silent. In that song I had said my dad was dead. In that song I said things that aren't true. But it is a relatable song.

Soon there were people who started to clap. It was the gang. And the volleyball team. And the football team. Soon the whole room was clapping. I smiled and I walked off of the stage.

I walked over to the table everyone was at and I sat down. Everyone started to say that the song was amazing and that they are proud of me. I looked over at Isla and saw that her eyes were red and puffy.

I got up and pulled Sophia to the side.

"What's up with Isla?" I asked.

"Well since you've been so busy setting all of this up you haven't seen how bad Liam and Isla's relationship is. They fight almost everyday and they have never fixed it. She also knows about the necklace." Sophia quietly replied.

"Wow...then why are they still together?" 

"Nobody really knows the answer to that question. Isla doesn't even know anymore."

I sighed and sat down. I ate some food and drank whatever was closest to me and talked with people instead of dancing for the rest of the night.

-Time Skip-

At the end of the night the planning committee has cleaned everything up and the convention hall is completely empty besides the stage which we are taking apart in a few days. The party bus takes us all to the cabins and most of us all just change and go to bed. But me, Sophia, Mani, and Liam are all still up.

"And then there was four." Mani said.

Sophia looked over at Mani shook her head, "It's going to be three I'm going to bed."

" 'Night Sophia." I said.

She said goodnight and then went into a cabin. Mani went in soon after and left me and Liam out here by ourselves.

"Can we have that talk now?" I asked.

He sighed and nodded, "Yeah. What do you want to know?"

"Why do you still have the necklace? Actually why do you still wear it? I mean I have mine but I haven't worn it in a while."

"Honestly, I don't know. I just couldn't bring myself to getting rid of it. If I did I guess I would think it would be like losing you for good."

"Losing me for good? What do you mean? We'll always be friends."

"Not just friends. I don't know...Maybe I just never completely got over you."

I kind of just froze for a moment. "What do you mean you never completely got over me?"

"What I mean is that I never stopped loving you!" Liam yelled.

I froze again, "O-oh...But you're with Isla..."

"Yeah but we fight everyday! I can't believe I'm saying this because I never thought I could ever do this to someone but I feel like I never really cared about her. I just used her as a rebound."

"I-I got to go to bed. I'll see you later." I quickly stood up and ran into my cabin.

-Time Skip-

It's been a few days and me and Liam have never talked about prom night and we are never going to. The committee has taken down the stage in the convention hall and it is as if we were never there. Everyone has told us that it was amazing and that they had never had that much fun before.

When I got home that afternoon I went home and did my homework as quickly as I could. I had been applying to colleges and talking to different people about where I could go, considering my history and all. Some community colleges have talked to me but they said I would be watched under major circumstances.

Which means that I will probably have some officers escorting me to every single one of my classes and anywhere else I go. But if I get an education so be it. They have offered half of a scholarship so I would still have to pay but it's lowered.

I've been taking extra shifts and have only spent money when I absolutely had to. Graduation is in a few days and I am making sure everything is ready. Since the school is small they ordered all of the seniors caps and gowns. I have gotten the gifts for all of my teachers and they are all in my closet. I also have what I'm going to wear under my gown in the closet.

All the couples have been going strong and Liam and Isla are both in good places at the moment. Willow and Lauren have gotten accepted to the main college of the state and Ruby and Brooke are going to a community college but not the same one as me. Alex and Joey decided to not go to college and they are just going to be vloggers on youtube...so they'll probably end up living with me at some point.

So that leaves Sophia, Mani, Liam, and Isla for where they're going to go. They all have been getting plenty of money for college and it's easy for them so they have choices. I have no idea where any of them are going to end up but they have promised not to go far, which I don't believe for the guys but whatever.

When I got to school the next day Liam and Mani, I like to call them the main idiots, came running over to me.

"Olivia oh my god you won't believe what we're about to tell you!" Liam exclaimed.

"Yeah it's unbelievable!" Mani added.

"Well what is it?" I asked excitedly.

"We both got scholarships to OSU!" They both exclaimed.

My smile slowly faded, "OSU? As in Ohio State University? A-are you sure that you got into that school?" 

"Yeah see we have the letters!" Mani said while they both pulled out their letters from their pockets.

"O-oh...that's great guys but you said we would stay close and uhm...WE LIVE IN GEORGIA!" I yelled.

"Well we can get past the drive I mean it's only what two three hours?" Liam said while hurriedly putting his letter back in his pocket.

"IT'S A TEN HOUR DRIVE! HOW THE HELL COULD IT BE TWO HOURS?!"

They both rambled on and on and on and I cut them off, "Does Sophia know? Does Isla know? Does anyone else know?"

"I mean uhm...no...?" Liam mumbled.

"OH MY GOD YOU IDIOTS! YOU NEED TO TELL THEM ALL NOW! EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU TWO SO FAR HAVE STAYED IN THE STATE FOR COLLEGE BUT OF COURSE YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES TO LEAVE!" 

I turned around and ran out to the football field since it's sixth period and I am just done.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌