Chapter 44

[Olivia's POV]

"So why are you here?" I asked annoyed that I can't just sleep.

"Ok. So I know that you said that we would be better as friends but I just want a chance." Alex quickly said.

"Oh really? And why do you want a chance so badly?"

"Because I like you. I just want one chance. You can leave me whenever you want. Just give it three days."

"Fine. But don't expect anything. Now get out. I just finished a long shift and I'm tired."

Alex left but not before kissing me on my head. After he left the room I growled and took a shower. When I was done I just changed into a hoodie and some shorts. I went out to my room and fell on my bed. I had gotten dinner on my way home so I was filled with food and tired. I fell onto my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

-Time Skip-

It's been a week and somehow I'm still with Alex. I don't get it either but I am. But I have almost thrown a knife at him so many times it's not even funny anymore. One time we were hanging out with the others and I was standing while he was sitting and he said, "C'mon sit down on my lap I'll be your chair." 

I almost threw up and slapped him at the same time. I did slap him and Mani laughed at it. Me and Mani have gotten really close and it really is like he is my brother. Even if Ruby is already his sister. I'm not as close to Ruby as I could be but I don't really feel like getting close now. 

While I'm talking about the gang, Willow and Lauren are dating. They started dating a while ago and they are actually really cute together. Also Sophia and Mani finally made it official. You could guess how happy I was when they told me.

Anyways it's after school and me and the band are in the middle of rehearsal when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. 

"Hey guys take five."

Everyone headed off of the stage to either check their phone or to do something else I don't know. I grabbed my phone and looked at the notification.

New Message: Liam

I opened my phone and read the message.

"I'm surprised to hear you and Alex are still together."

I growled to myself and typed in my phone, "Oh really why is that?"

"Because he isn't right for you."

"Oh really? Who is?"

"Well for starters you should be with someone who really cares about you and actually tries to put an effort in the relationship."

"What do you know about putting effort?"

"No, no. Olivia this is about you being to good for Alex. Alright. Second of all you guys don't even act like you're dating. You just sit next to each other. You still act like you're just friends. We talk more than you talk with him."

Me and Liam have been talking more. Even after all the fights I just can't stay mad at him. He was the first person to be friendly to me when I came to this school. We were the closest even before we dated.

"Whatever. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Do you know who Anna is?"

"Yeah...She's in my homeroom."

Anna is another cheerleader. She isn't as mean though. I've worked with her on a school project and it wasn't that bad.

"Well you may want to ask Alex how he knows her."