Chapter 50

[Olivia's POV]

I took a quick shower and changed into some shorts and a shirt while I waited for the others to get here.

After what felt likes hours of waiting they finally got here. I ran down the stairs and I welcomed them all in.

"Hey you guys! My room is upstairs. There'll be plenty of room." I said as I let them in.

Mom had passed out in her room so I didn't have to worry about her for now. We all went up to my room with their arms filled with bags and their dresses.

They set all of their things in different places so they wouldn't mix. I sent them into my bathroom one by one to change into their dresses and they all looked amazing.

Isla had a light purple dress that was nice and long. It had crystals on the torso and it covered one shoulder.

Ruby had a long pale pink dress. It had a crystal band around her waist and the same thing was around her neck making the dress sleeveless.

Brooke had a long turquoise dress that was also sleeveless. Black and white crystals were all over it and it was beautiful.

Willow had a light grey dress that was really light and flowy. A small lace band was around her neck and the dress was sleeveless. There was lace over the grey fabric on her torso that was in a beautiful pattern.

Lauren had a long black dress. It had small straps instead of sleeves and had lace over the fabric on her torso that looked amazing. 

They all had beautiful jewelry, shoes, and bags that matched their dresses perfectly.

It was now Sophia's turn. She looked the best so far in my opinion. Her dress is stunningly beautiful like we already know but it just looks even better than the last time I had seen it.

She had rose gold and crystal jewelry. She also had a bag that looked perfect with her dress. Her shoes were a nude pink tone and they were beautiful. I could imagine the makeup and hair done and the vision was amazing.

"C'mon Olive go get your dress on!" Sophia said.

I smiled and I went into my "secret" closet. I grabbed my dress and I went into the bathroom.

The dress felt perfect and I walked out in the sapphire blue heels and sapphire jewelry on.

They all went silent and looked at me for just a moment. Before exploding in compliments and saying I looked amazing.

I smiled even more, "Thank you guys. You look great also."

It had taken us all at least three hours to get our dresses on and jewelry and everything like that. For the next four hours we talked, did each other's hair and makeup, and touched up our nails.

At five in the evening we all had pretty much finished getting ready and the guys were going to be here any minute so we could go and get our pictures done, eat dinner, and take the limo to prom.

My mom had came in saying we all looked great but then I heard her go back to her room.

I grabbed my ticket from my closet and I sat down at my desk. We talked and talked until 5:14 when the doorbell rang.

I went downstairs and I told the others to stay in my room. I opened the door and all of the guys were standing there.

"Hey guys. You all look great. The others are going to be down soon." I said as I let them in.

"You look great, Olive." Mani said with a smile.

I smiled back, "Thanks. But wait until you see Sophia."