Chapter 54

[Liam's POV]

I was swimming with Sophia and Mani when I saw Olivia slowly go under the water in the deep side of the pool and not come up.

I swam as fast as I could over to her and went under. I opened my eyes and saw Olivia almost unconscious, lying on the bottom of the pool. I dived down to her and I grabbed her. I swam back up and took a deep breath. I swam over to the side of the pool and placed her up and out of the water. I climbed out and went right beside her.

"Please don't kill me..." I thought right before I started performing CPR on Olivia.

"C'mon..." I mumbled.

I kept performing CPR and soon she started coughing up water and she sat up. I quickly got out of her way and let Sophia take over.

"Oh my god, Olivia are you ok?!" Sophia exclaimed.

Olivia coughed, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

We decided all to head home and since Sophia had come with Mani she drove Olivia home since she didn't want her driving after almost drowning.

[Olivia's POV]

It's a couple of months later and I am packing my things. I rented an apartment in Columbus that had about a fifteen-minute drive to the school. I had told my mom about everything and she was happy for me. I packed everything which really wasn't as much as I thought it would be and it all actually fit in my car.

A few days later it was the day before I was leaving so I had everyone meet at the restaurant we always hung out at and we all had one last fun time together and Sophia and I said our goodbyes since we both actually were living together. So we were both leaving early the next day.

We all went home and I made sure everything was packed and I grabbed the few last minute things I needed to bring and I changed into what I was going to drive in. Which were just some jean shorts and my school hoodie. I put all of my knives except for my pocket knife in my secret closet. I then put the key in the hiding place that has and never will be found.

I packed my bag which held my wallet, some food, some bare necessities, and my pocket knife. I set it down by my shoes and then fell on my bed.

The next morning I woke up and I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and got my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down the stairs. I grabbed an apple from the counter and said bye to my mom before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

I drove for hours and hours and only stopped when I absolutely needed to. I wanted to get to the apartment as soon as I could to see what we would need to buy and what we already had.

After a ten hour drive, I pulled into the parking lot and I went up to the apartment. It had two bedrooms and one bathroom. There was a kitchen, living room, and a spare room that we could use for whatever. 

Sophia is worrying about what she needs to get so I am just focusing on what I need to get. I grabbed a notebook from one of my boxes and wrote down what I needed to get. When I was done I went to my room that I had chosen and I went to bed.

The next day I spent the whole day getting things for the apartment with Sophia. I got new bed sheets and a new comforter and pillowcases. I also got a couple more pillows and throw blankets. I got some curtains and then I went and got a dresser, a nightstand, and a lamp.

We went to the kitchen section and got silverware, other kitchen supplies, plates, bowls, and cups. I got containers to store food in, Ziploc bags, and a trashcan. Sophia got some sponges and dish rags while I got pot holders and silverware trays for the drawers. We got a toaster since there wasn't one already in the apartment, a can opener, a strainer, and some paper towels of course.

While Sophia got some cleaning supplies, including a vacuum, broom, and dustpan, I got some hangers, laundry baskets, light bulbs, extension cords, and a toolset.

When we were done with all of that we got everything we needed for the bathroom and then we went to a furniture store. We got another chair, a love seat, a coffee table, an end table, a tv stand, a new tv, one more lamp, and a new bookcase.

We had taken both of our cars so we were able to get everything to the apartment. I put everything away to their homes and then we both carried in the love seat and other furniture. We organized a little more and then we basically collapsed and rested for the rest of the day.

-Time Skip-

It's about a month later and school has started. I have decided to get an education to become a music teacher. Sophia has been going to vet classes and she has actually been enjoying it.

We have been staying in touch with everyone back in Georgia and have been hanging out with the main idiots whenever we could. And even though we go to different schools we do our best to go to as many of their practices and games as possible.

I haven't gotten completely used to the fact that I have an officer escorting me to all of my classes yet, but I'm happy that I am getting an education. I have been doing well and I am really hoping that in the future I could get a job at a school as a choir teacher in a middle school.

Sophia and Mani are able to work with the sort of long distance relationship, All of the couples stick together and I am happy for all of them. I am happy with my life and I am happy with how far I have come.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌