Chapter 31

[Olivia's POV]

I handed everyone their bags and they excitedly opened them.

I had gotten Isla, Brooke, Willow, Lauren, and Ruby a silver necklace with their name engraved in it and some headphones. I had gotten Alex and Joey each a portable charger and some headphones also since they are always asking to use mine.

Now here's where I spent all of my money. I had gotten Sophia, Mani, and Liam all headphones also, but they got more. All three of them all got a fitbit and the boys both got a portable charger also. Sophia got the named engraved necklace but it was gold instead of silver and she got a heavy duty water bottle. Mani also got the water bottle but instead of Liam also getting it I spent a little more and got him a mini drone.

Soon everyone was attacking me with thanks yous and hugs and I smiled and said you're welcome. Once we were all done with our thank yous we all ran into the kitchen and ate everything.

-Time Skip-

I woke up the next morning and I saw that it was eight in the morning. I knew some people were awake because I could hear them downstairs but I already knew Liam wasn't.

So I did my thing and grabbed the pans off of the dresser and ran into the room he was in.

I banged the pans together as hard as I could and started to yell, "Alright man up up up! Get up I wanna go!"

I continued to yell and bang the pans together until he had gotten out of bed and taken them out of my hands.

"Alright I'm up! I'll be down in a minute." Liam said while putting the pots on the dresser.

I smirked and turned around and walked to my room.

I changed into a black tank top and some high-waisted black jeans and I put on the blue leather jacket I had gotten from my parents. I put on my combat boots and I walked downstairs.

After breakfast everyone brings their things downstairs and we all got ready to leave.

"Alright me, Sophia, and Ruby are driving together, Willow and Lauren and driving together, Alex, Joey, and Brooke are driving together, and Olivia, Isla, and Liam are driving together. Now let's go." Mani said.

We all got our things and headed to the cars.

-Time Skip-

We all just pulled into the hotel parking lot and me and Mani went in to check in after collecting everyone's hotel money.

"Alright let's get our room keys." Mani said.

I smirked, "Race you."

I broke into a sprint with Mani right behind me and we ran into the hotel. I ran up to the front desk and laughed as Mani came a few moments after.

"How may I help you?" The worker asked.

"Hello. We're just here to collect our room keys for us and our friends." I said.

"Alright, whos name are they under?"

"Last name Prince. I believe there are four rooms."

"Ok. Yes there are four rooms. Room 23, 24, 26, and 28. Now here are your keys and the rooms should be ready." The woman handed us the keys and there were keys to all four rooms for all eleven of us.

"Thank you." Me and Mani both said before walking out of the hotel and heading to the cars.

-Time Skip-

Once we all got our things to the hallway our rooms were in we all separated to the four rooms.

Sophia, Mani, Liam, and I were all in room 28, Alex and Joey were in room 26, Lauren and Willow were in room 24, and Brooke, Ruby, and Isla were in room 23. 

We went to our rooms and we put our things away. The room was actually really big and it had enough room for everything. 

We figured out that the "couples" would sleep in the same bed together, even though Mani and Sophia weren't official yet. I threatened Liam and Mani about what would happen if they tried anything and when we were done putting everything away we headed out of our room and went into the other rooms to help the others put their things way as well.

-Time Skip-

We headed out for lunch and as we were driving around I saw an ice skating rink.

"How about we go there?" I asked pointing to the building.

Everyone in the car agreed and I had Liam call everyone else since I was driving and we all headed to the rink.

As I pulled in I saw that there weren't any other cars really and that we were going to basically have the whole place to ourselves.

We all went into the building and rented some skates and headed onto the ice. I skated in with Sophia right behind me and when we turned around we saw Mani and Liam holding onto the wall for dear life. We laughed and skated over to them and got them off of the wall.

"So you two can't skate?" Sophia asked.

"Nope." They both said as the tried to get to the wall.

"Nope no wall. We are going to help you learn how to skate." I said as I pulled Liam further away from the wall.

The guys groaned and me and Sophia started to skate around the rink.

"Just push your feet side to side alright?" I said as I started doing the action.

They both started to do this and somehow were able to keep their balance.

"Now keep doing this..." I said.

As we got to a turn I slightly leaned to the side and we turned. I had them move their feet so they were just gliding on the ice and half an hour later they were able to skate on their own.

Once I knew that the guys wouldn't fall anymore I started to skate towards the middle of the rink and did a few tricks.

I did some spins and jumps and I did other tricks I have learned over the years.

"Ok Olivia is there anything else we don't know about you?" Mani yelled out to me.

I laughed a little, "What do you mean?"

"You are doing jumps and spins, you flipped over Sophia when we were running on the track that one time, you know how to use a sound pad, and you know how to play the guitar, drums, and piano! How can you do it?"

"My mom is a good skater so she taught me how to do the spins and jumps when I was younger. I spent a lot of time teaching myself how to play the instruments. I saw videos of people using sound pads so I learned how to use that. And I already told you that I was able to flip over Sophia because I am a criminal and that has its perks." I replied.

I skated over to Alex and Joey and skated in front of them, "You guys having any fun?"

"I didn't think I would be able to skate after not skating for five years. But I guess I can." Joey said with a slight smile.

"Well I'm glad I didn't have to re-teach you." I replied.

I spun around and I skated around the rink talking to everyone and having fun.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!} 

Peace✌️