Chapter 35

[Olivia's POV]

It's a few days later and I'm heading home for the rest of break.

"I'll see you guys in a few days." I said as I put my bags in my car.

They all said bye to me and I got in my car and headed home.

As I walked in the house I realized it was a little too quiet.

"Mom? Dad? You guys home?" I called out.

I heard quiet noises but I knew that it wasn't right and I ran into the kitchen.

Lying on the floor, was my dad, unconscious.

"Oh my god mom what happened?" I asked while running over to her.

"He's had another heart attack I think. Just call 911. Hurry!" Mom exclaimed.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed in the number.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My dad is unconscious on the floor because of a heart attack. I need someone here now!"

After talking with the responder for a few moments she told me that an ambulance was on the way.

I hung up the phone and told mom to stay with dad while I waited for the ambulance.

I could hear sirens blasting down our street and soon I was in the ambulance with my parents.

When we got to the hospital me and mom tried to once again go with them to the room but we weren't allowed in.

After what felt like hours and hour of waiting the doctor finally came out. But he looked at us with a face of sorrow.

"Doc...how is he? He's ok...right?" I stood up with my mom and helped her stay on her feet.

"Mrs. and Ms. Prince...I am so sorry..." 

I felt my mom tense up next to me. She slowly fell to the floor bringing me down with her. The first tears fell from my moms eyes, but mine soon followed. 

We sat there for what seemed for so long, but wasn't even five minutes.

I took a deep breath for air before standing up and helping my mom up herself.

"It's ok. If it's alright with you sir we would like to go home." I said as I wiped tears off of my face.

The doctor nodded and me and mom walked out of the hospital without looking back.

I drove us home and once we got inside I bolted up to my room.

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. I fell onto my bed and cried, and cried into my pillow.

I cried myself to sleep that night. Something I hadn't done in a long time.

-Time Skip-

I wake up and it's the middle of the night. I get out of bed and get my boots on and a black leather jacket. I grab my bag and I run downstairs.

I run out of the house and I run towards the gas station down the street. It is open twenty four seven so I pull my hood up and I grab my knife from my pocket. I walk into the gas station and I walk around for a few moments. I look for cameras and I see a few in the corners of the room.

"Damn it..." I thought as I walked over to the soda.

"Can I help you?" The cashier said. 

"Yeah. I need money." I replied.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I need money."

"I'm sorry I must ask you to leave."

I sighed and walked over to the counter. I pulled my knife out from my pocket and held it right by his throat.

"Listen. Give me the money and nobody gets hurt. If you don't listen, that may not be the case."

The guy slowly reached towards the register and I lowered my knife. I looked out the window to make sure nobody was outside but when I looked back at the guy he had a gun pointed right at me.

"Oh how the tables can be turned so easily."

I took a deep breath and bolted. But not quick enough for me not to get shot on the shoulder.

I yelped but I kept on running. I couldn't get caught. I couldn't go to jail. I kept on running and running until I was all the way home. I ran up to my room and I grabbed my first aid kit from my closet.

I took off my jacket and saw blood seeping through my shirt. I took off my shirt and looked at the wound. Luckily it was only a surface wound so I knew how to treat it. I grabbed antibacterial wipes and tried not to yell in pain as I wiped off the wound.

Once I completely cleaned it I threw away the wipe and grabbed my pocket knife and some gauze. I carefully wrapped my shoulder and cut the gauze using my knife. I put away the leftover supplies and threw away anything that I had to. I changed into a school hoodie and fell on my bed.

-Time Skip-

It's a few days later and I have just woken up to get ready for school.

I got out of bed and headed into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair real fast. I changed into a black spaghetti strap tank top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. I put on some silver hoop earrings and a opal ring. I put on some easy makeup and headed out of the bathroom. I grabbed my boots and put them on.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I got some food and said bye to my mom before grabbing my keys and heading to school.

When I got to school I walked in and was almost instantly attacked with hugs. I tried so hard not to yelp as people touched the bullet wound but eventually I couldn't do it anymore.

"Olivia? Was that a yelp?" Sophia asked with concern in her eyes.

"No, I'm fine. One of you just stepped on my foot." I replied trying to stop my eyes from watering. Sophia's hands were rested on my shoulders, if only she knew how much pain that was causing me.

"Olivia don't lie. None of us were in the right position to step on your foot. Plus you wouldn't yelp because of that." Mani said with the same concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine!" I snapped, "You aren't my siblings, you have no reason to worry about me."

I headed towards my homeroom class but I felt someone grab my wrist. I grabbed the wrist of the person who grabbed mine and I twisted it behind their back.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Ok! Ok! O, I surrender!" Liam said back.

My eyes went wide and I quickly released his arm. 

"Oh my god..." I mumbled to myself.

"It's ok, O..." Liam said as he turned to me.

I shook my head and sprinted away. Not knowing where I was going or where I would end up.

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

 Peace✌