Goodbye

Dear Demi Lovato,

I love you. I didn't mean for you to find me like this, but I also know that you're the only one that cares. I don't know if I'll be dead by the time you find this, but I hope I am. I couldn't continue on much longer. I've been going through some things. I've been hurt lately. It's a different kind of hurt. The kind of hurt where you don't think you can go on any longer.

I'm sorry I couldn't be the warrior you dreamt of me being. I'm sorry I destroyed your life. I didn't mean to, but I know you all are better off without me. I brought so much unnecessary drama into your life, and you're not going to need that. You're not going to need me when you have that beautiful baby girl of yours.

I've been thinking of some names. What about Rose? Even better- Karys. It means "Warrior" in Lithuanian. I'm happy for you and the adventures you and your baby girl will go on. You're ready. I know you are. Just because I failed you doesn't mean that she will. I can tell she's going to be a strong one, I mean look at her mother.

I love you Demi, I always will.

-Mariana.

I carefully signed the note, and didn't even bother to write Demi's name on it.

I grabbed my favorite box and placed I beside the bath tub, and filled the tub with water to the rim. I sat inside, fully clothed and stared at my puffy skin before opening my favorite box.

I watched the water turn from clear to pink and suddenly, everything went bl