0.4

Brendon's cousins don't go to church so they had the grill set up downtown already. They were preparing the food while I waited in the car for Brendon to arrive.

I've hardly talked with his cousins and I'm not interested in getting to know them anyway.

When I finally got a text from Brendon saying he was here, I got out of the car and walked over to the grill seeing him in a suit.

"Why are you in a suit?" I asked. I wasn't complaining, just curious. He looked hot. It makes me want to rip it off and just fuc–

"I wore this to church and I came straight over here after."

"Okay, just take the blazer off and roll the sleeves up." I said just really wanting to see him like that. "And the tie, take it off and unbutton like 2-3 buttons." I added. He nodded and went back to his car.

"If you want to fuck him just ask." One of his cousins said.

"I don't want to fuck him."

"Really? What kind of guy does all this for some stranger?" The other said and I shrugged.

"Guys like me." I said and turned around to see Brendon walking over fixing his sleeves and looking elsewhere narrowing his eyes from the sun. It turned me on. Shit, fuck him. I looked around and cleared my throat.

"I need to get something from my car." I said and walked away. I got in my car and thought of what I got myself into. I'm really doing this for him. I sighed and laid my head back. There a knock on the window and flinched only seeing Brendon.

He opened the door and he put his hand up to block the sun.

"It's hot in this car, you should come help. The food is almost ready." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, in a bit." I said and he nodded. I looked towards the grill and saw his cousins talking to a girl.

Then I realized that's Brendon's girlfriend. She had a dress on too, guess she was at church with him. Fuck me. Why is she here? They both kissed and I groaned.

I got out of the car and walked over. Brendon turned around and handed me an apron.

"Here you go, you're part of the team." He smiled and I took it. I'm not wearing this. His girlfriend turned around and smiled.

"Ryan, this is Audrey, my girlfriend." He said and I nodded shaking her hand but she got comfortable and hugged me.

"Thank you so much for helping fix the coffee shop, I always knew it could be much more so you're making it a reality." She said and I nodded.

"Of course, I'm glad to be helping." I put the apron down and Brendon grabbed it handing it back to me.

"You need to wear it." He said and I shook my head.

"Not me." I said and saw his girlfriend had one on. "Fine." I gave in and put it on. I didn't tie it so Brendon chuckled and got behind me. He reached for the strings and tied them for me.

"There." He said and patted my shoulder.

"What are your names?" I asked his cousins.

"Julian."

"Michael."

"Got it." I noted and Brendon handed the first plate of bits of a burger to Audrey.

"I was thinking on what are we going to say about the diner." He asked me and I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the place was painted and you said it should be a diner. We can't have people showing up when it's not even opened." He explained and I sighed. Of course. How did we not think of that sooner?