0.8

"How was the sale?" Spencer asked now fixing his seat.

"Same as usual."

"Congrats, man." He chuckled and grabbed some CD's from the back to put in.

"How was last night with your man?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing happened. He caught his girlfriend cheating with one of his cousins. He didn't want to go home since that's where the cousin stays so I let him stay with me"

"So nothing happened?"

"No, Spence, I won't take advantage of him. He's broken right now." I said and he pursed his lips. The sex we had sure didn't change us. We still act the same as if we didn't sleep together.

"So when is the place going to be done? Especially karaoke because I'm ready to party." He said and I shrugged.

"Grand opening is on Monday and we have some parts done. We might've trusted ourselves too much." I explained and he shrugged.

"It can be done before then."

"I hope so." I said and parked in my driveway. We walked in and saw Brendon eating cereal straight from the box. Forgot he was still here.

"Hey, sorry for this, I was craving." He said and put the box down. Spencer walked over to him and smiled.

"I'm Spencer, Ryan's friend. We sort of met at the diner before."

"Right, I'm Brendon." He said and Spencer nodded taking off his blazer.

"Do you work in the same job?"

"Yup." Spencer said taking off his tie. Brendon looked at me and pursed his lips.

"Take me home." He said and I raised my brow.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I live there too."

"Alright." I nodded and opened the door. He walked out and I noticed he changed back to his clothes.

"Get him." Spencer whisper yelled and I shushed him. We got in my car and he gave me directions to his place since I forgot them. I seem to be forgetting a lot. We got to his place and he sighed.

"Listen, I'm gonna stay right here. If anything goes wrong you walk right out and we'll go back to my place. If all is good then text me that it's fine and I'll go." I said and he turned to me. He just stared at me for a bit. I wish I knew what he was thinking. He hummed before getting out of the car and making his way to the house.

I saw him enter and sighed. Now I just wait for his text or for him to walk out. I rather he walks out. I don't want him around negative energy, he doesn't need any of it. After about 30 minutes of no text I was growing impatient. Until I saw him storm out of the door running towards my car.

"Ryan!" He yelled and I got out of the car when seeing Julian behind him. He got behind me and held me tight. Julian stopped and I noticed he was bleeding. Brendon was too. They must've fought.

"Step aside or I'll take you down too."

"Don't threaten me, you don't know me. I will take you down." I said and opened the car door. Brendon got inside and I glared at Julian.

"I hope you know how much of an asshole you are." I said and he chuckled.

"I don't care."

"Keep that up, it'll get you nowhere." I said and got in the car. Brendon sniffed and had his nose up covering it with his shirt.

"I'm sorry that happened." I said and he shook his head.

"Fuck them." He said and I chuckled.

"That's the spirit, now you're getting it." I drove to my place and made sure to text Spencer to get the fuck out. He sent me the same emojis and added. '$20 you won't.' I smirked and sent him that the deal was on.