0.15

Pete was laying next to me when I woke up. It was new. I haven't had someone wake up next to me after sex. Someone like Pete, who I'm not in a relationship with. I didn't mind it though.

I checked the time and it was 8:30am. He's late for work. No point in waking him then. I turned to face him and he looked nice. He didn't compare to Brendon though. Fucking Brendon.

I knew he wasn't naked. He put his boxers on after we finished. I did the same only because I didn't want it to be weird, for me at least.

I sighed and got up going to the bathroom. I washed my face and felt bad for Brendon. He's got so much going on and I've done enough to help him but it's not right for him to be sleeping at the diner. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and Pete was still sleeping. I should wake him. I shook him a little and he didn't react.

"Pete, Pete, wake up." I said shaking him more. He hummed and turned around covering himself. I pulled him by his feet and he tried to pull back. He turned facing the ceiling and I let go of him. I hovered over him and reached his face.

"Wake up." I said. He didn't respond but I know he knows I'm here. I'm close.

"Why?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Because it's almost 9 and you should be at work." I said and his eyes widened. He pushed me off of him and he got up a bit too quick since he fell.

"Ow." He groaned and laid on the floor. "I have a headache or something, my fucking ass hurts, you're such an asshole." He said and I chuckled.

"Not my fault, you told me to go faster, I was just following orders."

"You should know better than to listen to me." He said and I shrugged.

"The boss is gonna fire me."

"What makes you say that?"

"It's my third day and I haven't even shown up."

"He won't, I'll make sure of it." I said and he sat up with a groan.

"Not that it's my business but why were you two arguing last night?" He asked and I licked my lips. A bit dry.

"You're right, it's not your business." I said and he put his hands up in defense.

"Okay, my bad for asking." He said and got up.

"Do you have pills?" He asked and I hummed getting up and turning him around.

"Let's go again before we leave?"

"No." He said and I chuckled letting him go.

"Alright, change so I can take you either home or work. You decide."

"Work."

"Alright." We got ready and took about 30 minutes. Not sure why. We kept messing around, maybe that's why.

We got to the diner and we walked in seeing customer inside and the girls serving tables. I looked for Brendon and he was seated with some guy drinking coffee together. I raised my brow and walked over ignoring Pete.

"Hey." I said and Brendon looked at me and so did the guy.

"Hey." He said and got up when seeing Pete. I guess he's gonna call him out for being late.

"And you are?" I asked the guy. He got up and he was tall. Taller than me for sure. He was also attractive and I might be getting a bit aroused by now.

"I'm Dallon. Brendon let me stay here last night since I was a bit wasted from the club across the street." He explained and I narrowed my eyes.

"He let you stay here?"