0.11

TW: mentions of rape.

When I woke up I didn't see Brendon next to me. Figures since it's 8am and he's probably at work. I'll go have breakfast there.

I had so many emotions going through me I wasn't sure which to follow. Last night was so unexpected and amazing. I loved it. He was so great and beautiful. Yes, beautiful. He's the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. He's so amazing and breathtaking. Gosh. I should get going.

I walked into the diner and saw a few people inside. Some elders having their coffee. I spotted Brendon by the counter with a customer. I walked over and let him finish. Once the person left I smiled at him.

"Hey."

"Hi." He said and grabbed the jar of coffee before leaving. I narrowed my eyes and watch him pour more coffee into an old lady's mug. I realized he has a little limp. He came back and put the jar down.

"Sorry, about the um, the limp." I said and bit my lip grinning a little but he didn't find it amusing.

"Did you come here to eat?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and he put a menu in front of me. The same one from the first time.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Is everything alright?" I asked and he blinked. "Seriously, if what happened between us ruined something then let me know. I made sure I had your consent on it. We enjoyed it, right?" I asked and he sighed.

"Not when I'm working." He said and I raised my brow. I got up and grabbed his arm seeing the hickey I left him before pulling him to the kitchen where Michael and Kyle were. We kept walking and stepped outside through the back door.

"What's up?" I asked and he tried to go back in but I got in his way.

"Ryan, I'm working."

"No! Right now you're not. You're going to tell me what's wrong because I don't see a problem but clearly something's got you upset." I explained and he rubbed his face.

"I don't have time, Ryan I –"

"Tell me." I said and he pursed his lips.

"We shouldn't have had sex."

"So you regret it?" I asked and him nodding broke me inside.

"I was tired and didn't know what I was doing. You came onto me." He said and I gaped narrowing my eyes.

"Are you saying I raped you?"

"Maybe you did, I would've never agreed to have sex with a guy!" He said. That sure hurt.

"Do you know how fucking ridiculous you sound? I didn't –" I stopped and scoffed. "Fuck, fuck this. Fuck you for being an ass over this. I never raped you, I made sure you were fine with what we were doing. After all the shit I've done for you, you know me, I would never do something like that. If you're saying this shit because of your religion and you feel like you've hit rock bottom then you're making a mistake picking that over me." I explained showing my wrath. He didn't respond and I figured that was enough.

I walked away and went to my car. I raped him? That's fucking stupid and attention seeking.

I thought he was different.

"That's real fucked up." Spencer said as he laid upside down on my couch. I sure missed him being around. Brendon really cut off a lot of the time he and I spend together.

"Fuck him, man. You deserve better." He said eating some peanuts and watching some show on Netflix I don't quite understand. Black Mirror I think. I took a sip of my beer and sighed.