Prologue (Necessary)

Around 19 years back, six ponies saved Equestria with The Elements Of Harmony. They defeated Nightmare Moon and turned her back into Princess Luna. The six represented each element. Pinkie Pie, Element of Laughter. Applejack, Element of Honesty. Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty. Fluttershy, Element of Kindness. Rarity, Element of Generosity. And Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic. The six of them did many wonderful tasks to save Equestria with The Elements and sometimes without. They spent a lot of time protecting Equestria and still do today. But after 14 years of all being friends and protecting Equestria, they each got married to other ponies, well- mostly ponies. Pinkie and Cheese, Applejack and Spike, Rainbow with Sorin, Fluttershy with Discord, Rarity with Fancy Pants, and Twilight- she was with Flash Century but- things didn't go too well. Today all six of them have kids who are good friends. Pretty obvious! Here's all you need to know about them.
Pinkie x Cheese: Cheese Cake/Male/14/Likes to bake and make creatures happy. Blueberry Pie/Female/13/Loves to party with friends all the time. Cherry Blossom/Female/12/Loves to plan events and set up for parties.
Applejack x Spike: Sugar cube/Female/13/Just wants to spend time with friends and family. Sparky Ash/Male/11/Wants to hang out with his sister and her friends but always gets left out.
Rainbow x Sorin: Rainy Skies/Female/13.5/Likes designing and flying but hates the idea of being a wonderboalt. Thunder Dash/Male/13.5/Wants to be like his parents and loves sports. Cloudy Dash/Female/11/Loves flying and hates sleeping because it's a waste of time.
Fluttershy x Discord: Crystal Shy/Female/13.5/Just like her mom but with a little magic and craziness. Discordia/Female/13.5/Just like her dad- carbon copy of him- send help. Please!
Rarity x Fancy Pants: Ruby/Female/13/Loves anything trendy and being in nature even if she gets covered in dirt. Dapper Threads/Male/11/Fashion is a MUST! He hates dirt and most animals.
Twilight x (Flash Century): Shinning Star/Female/13/Is book smart and great with spells but doesn't care much for the title "princess". She is keeping a big secret from everyone but her closest friends.