Chapter Thirteen: At The Gala

It was finally the gala. Everyone got into the limo. All of the princesses were inside of it along with the mane six and their families.

"Who else is ready to get their gala on?" Asked Rainy.

The mane eight cheered along with Lunar.

"I've been to the gala enough that I'm used to it." Harmony sneered.

"Weeoo weeoo! Wet sponge is here! Fun killer!" Shouted Discordia, who had a police car light on her head making siren noises.

"Discordia, can your mother and I talk to you for a second?" Asked Discord.

"Yes?"

"Can you just be sure to not cause any issues like I did my first ga-"

"I'm not you am I? Plus no one is trying to be Crystal's sister but me."

"Just be careful okay?" Said Fluttershy.

"I will!"

They arrived at the gala and went inside. No one was there but some guards. They had to ready the gala first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Prysm walked over to Discordia and Derek.

"Wow Prysm!" Derek blushed a little bit. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks! You too." Prysm blushed a little as well.

"Get a room." Discordia whispered to herself with a smile.

"Hey Discordia?" Asked Luna.

"Yes?"

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh. I wanted to thank you for helping me with- you know."

"Of course! I had to. I could only wish I had this opportunity when I was younger."

Discordia smiled at Luna.

"Hey Sugar Cube." Ruby walked over to Sugar Cube, who was helping herself to some punch.

"Hi Ruby. What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you for the confidence you gave me when I was making some of our outfits."

"That's what I do for my friends."

There was silence and Ruby's smile dropped to her resting face slowly.

"Do you maybe want to dance?" Asked Ruby.

"Dance?"

"Yeah! Don't dragon ponies dance?" Ruby smiled at Sugar Cube.

"We do, but I don't know if a fancy mare like you can keep up." Sugar Cube smirked.

"Wait and see." Ruby grabbed her hoof and pulled her to the dance floor and they danced around to the pop style music playing on the background.

"Who is that colt dancing with your daughter?" Asked Rarity.

"I'm not sure." Replied Apple Jack.

Rarity gasped. "That's no colt!"

"What?"

"It's my daughter!"

"I knew they seemed too close as fillies!"

"Let's not jump to conclusions. They're probably just dancing for fun. As soon as the music changes and the slow dance starts it will all change."