Chapter Four: What happened?

All the other students who witnessed the fight were arguing about who started it.
"Harmony did! She's the one who said something nasty to Discordia. That's what started it!" Said one student.
" No! Discordia started it because she replied to Harmony and started the smack talk!" Said another.

"That was aweful!" Said Crystal Shy.
"Why would they be fighting?" Asked Ruby.
"They've never liked each other." Lunar started. "When we were little, Harmony was sure that Discordia was plotting something. She would always pick fights with Discordia for the dumbest reasons. And so since then they have never gotten along. And we also haven't seen each other in three years."
"Wow!" Said Sugar Cube. "But who told Princess Twilight?"
"I did." Lunar admitted. "I had to do something."
"You did the right thing." Said Rainy Skies.

Discord and Celestia were waiting for their daughters to leave the office so that they can take them home.
"I'm sorry about Discordia." Said Discord.
"No, I'm sorry about Harmony! She is just as much to blame. Probably even more to blame." Replied Celestia.
The two sat in complete silence for a few minutes.
"So, how's life?"
Celestia laughed a little. "It's been pretty good. I'm kind of exited for Harmony to be going here. I'm just not exited about the fights between her and Discordia."
"They really are just like us!"
"Then we should have hope for them."
The two smiled at each other before the door opened and they went to scold their daughters.
"Harmony, say sorry to Discordia!" Celestia was obviously embarrassed.
"Sorry." Said Harmony.
"Discordia, say sorry to Harmony." Demanded Discord.
"Sorry Harmony." Discordia smiled kindly at Harmony.
The girls smiled at each other and went separate ways.
"Twilight is one magical pony!" Exclaimed Discord.
"I taught her well!" Celestia was very shocked.
" It has to be a spell."
"Nah, that's just Twilight."
The two smiled awkwardly at each other before walking away.

"I can't believe you! It's her first day here and you two are already fighting! I'm so angry I could-" Fluttershy was so distraught that her face was red.
"They made up." Said Discord, to calm his wife down.
"What? That's not possible!" Fluttershy was cooled down now.
"Well we did! Thanks to Twilight and her lovely speech about how much she hated you, dad!"
"Really? That's what made you make up?" Discord was a little ticked off.
"Yep!"

"Ok, tell me what happened in Twilight's office." Celestia was clearly happy and curious.
"She told us how she used to hate on Discord, and that's what she thinks caused Discord to betray them, and how he actually was really cool, blah blah blah."
"Really? Interesting." Celestia was a bit confused.
"Whatever." Harmony finished her food and went to her room to think.

"I can't believe her." Harmony whispered to herself. "I don't care what anyone says. I can't tolerate Discordia. She acts like her life is so aweful! She has both her parents and a mainly amazing family! I have my mom, my aunt, and my cousin! She has that and more!" Harmony was getting slightly louder and continued to complain.

Is that really what she thinks? Thought Celestia, as she was listening outside Harmony's door. I- should I say something?

"I just wi-" Harmony stopped complaining.

"Hey baby! How are you doing? You left so quick. I was hoping to ask how your day was."
"You were there."
"I know I just wanted to know the rest of it. Like how were the students?"
"I got into a fight with one of them."
"Who?"
Harmony rolled her eyes. "Discordia."
"Oh right. I'm so stupid!"

Everything was silent for a long time.
"Well, I should go now." Celestia left with a slight frown. She was hoping that Harmony and Discordia could be friends.

Hey!!! Sorry it's been so long but here! I had so much school work and stuff so I had to do that along with writers block and reading some good fanfics!