Chapter Seventeen: Rescue Squad

Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Flurry Heart attempted to capture the rouge changlings, but they got captured themselves. Twilight gathered the mane eight minus Discordia together along with Lunar.

     "Okay, I know all eight of you have been getting that feeling. And I'm sure you know that I too had that feeling. Turns out Harmony did as well. I believe I'm supposed to help you make a plan and let you eight go out and captured the changlings, but first you'll need to try and get Harmony and Discordia out." Twilight plotted with the eight of them and sent them out.

      "We've got this!" Star assured them.

    Lunar, Star and Crystal Shy mixed their magic together in order to teleport the eight of them to the changlings hideout. They were struggling to get anywhere because Crystal Shy didn't know how to use her magic properly, but they wouldn't be able to transport anyone that far without her magic.

     "Crystal Shy!" Star shouted in annoyance. "You just have to focus on where we're going!"

    "I know." Crystal Shy was stressed out. "I just don't think I can do this."

     "Focus on Discordia's face. Focus on how badly you want to save her." Lunar attempted to calm her down but it didn't work.

   "I wish Crystal Shy was the one who got captured instead." Mumbled Star. "Discordia would have saved everyone already."

    Crystal Shy began hyperventilating.

     "C'mon, we have to try again!" Lunar successfully calmed her down this time.

     She took a deep breath and teleported them to the entrance of the changling's hideout.

    "You did it!" Sugar Cube gave Crystal Shy a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The throne started to crumble and allowed a little bit of Discordia's magic to function.

    "We need help at the throne!" Exclaimed one changling to the other changlings who were guarding the girls. And they all ran off quickly.

    Discordia felt the little bit of magic and she used it to set them free and make them look like the changlings.

   "But I thought-"

    "The throne is failing little enough that I can do this to us, but only for ten minutes and then I'm out."

     "Let's hurry!"

    Harmony and Discordia walked out of the dungeon without anyone noticing. They ended up running into the others.

    "They found us." Squeaked Crystal Shy.

    "No it's us!" Harmony assured them.

      "I had the ability to use a little magic to make us look like this so we could escape. It will only last about three more minutes."

     "Prove it." Star glared at them.

        Discordia leaned in and whispered into Star's ear. "You tried to make out with me at the gala." Then she whispered to Crystal Shy and said her middle name.

     "That's her!" Star and Crystal Shy said at the same time.

    Harmony thought for a moment and whispered into Lunar's ear. "I'm the daughter of Celestia and Sombra."

     "That's Harmony." Lunar hugged his cousin.

     "We need a code word! Just in case we get split up." Discordia thought. "How about I say beautiful and you say lollipop."

    "That works." Said Ruby.

       They all went together, sneaking around the cave.

    "We need to destroy that throne." Rainy was explaining the plan to Discordia and Harmony. "I think Thunder and I could knock that sucker down quickly."

    "Definitely." Thunder added. "I've been training for the Wonderbolt tryouts next weekend so I'm ready!"

    "How is your training, Rainy?" Asked Ruby.

     Rainy looked uncomfortable. "Oh- I- uh-"

     Cheesecake put his hoof on her shoulder. "She doesn't want to be a wonderbolt. It's just not her. Just because her parents and hopefully soon her brother are wonderbolts doesn't mean she needs to be one."

   Rainy smiled at him.

     "That's true. Sorry if it felt like I was pressuring you." Ruby sighed.

     The ten of them scoured the hideout, but they weren't able to find anything.

     "I think we need to split up." Star sighed. "We'll have five groups of two."

      "I'll take Crystal Shy. I will be sure to protect her at all cost." Thunder stood by her with a strong stance.

    Crystal Shy blushed.

     "Ruby and I will obviously be together." Sugar Cube blushed.

    "Get a room." Discordia giggled to herself.

    "Cheesecake?" Asked Rainy. He agreed.

    Harmony smiled at her cousin and he walked over to her.

    "That leaves you and me Discordia." Star blushed a little.

    "Whatever." Said Discordia.

    They all broke up into their groups.

    Okeyyyyy Hope ya enjoyed this chapter ❤️
-Softy Turtle 🐢