Chapter Eleven: Here's The Tea

"Do we have anything to report?" Asked Twilight. The mane six, Spike, and Discord were in the middle of a meeting.

    "We have 45 reported creatures going missing in Manehattan." Fluttershy reported.

    "That many?" Asked Apple Jack.

    "Yes. And 17 of them appeared again after a day then they went missing and another 17 came back and the pattern continues."

    "I was just in Manehattan!" Rarity gasped.

    "With my daughter!" Added Rainbow Dash.

    "Anything else?" Asked Twilight.

    "17 ponies in Ponyville and Canterlot." Reported Pinkie in a concerned tone.

    "That's insane!" Rainbow flew into the air because of how shocked she was.

   "Well, on a lighter note, The Gala is next month!" Twilight smiled.

   "Yay!" Pinkie jumped in the air. "I love The Gala!"

    "The question is, are we going to let our eldest kids come?" Twilight asked.

    "I- I don't know if Discordia is ready." Fluttershy smiled sort of shamefully.

    "Sweetheart, she will be fine! She's matured!" Discord had been waiting for the day that he could take his beloved daughter to The Gala.

    "How about your first Gala?" Asked Fluttershy.

   "Honey, she isn't going to do that! I will watch her."

    "Do I trust you?"

   "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

    Pinkie had pulled out a pen and paper. "Discord promises to keep Discordia out of trouble."

   "I can save you from the consequences by saying no." Fluttershy looked at him seriously.

   He smirked. "Hold me accountable, Pinkie. Nothing will go wrong because of Discordia."

    "Alright. I'm good with them going." Fluttershy smirked back at her husband.

    "Is this a bet now?"

    "Maybe."

    "I got thi-"

    "Discordia can't know about it or I win!"

    He glared at her. "Fine."

    "I'm okay with my twins going." Added Rainbow Dash.

   "Cheesecake has been preparing for years!"

    "Ruby will flip!"

   All of them were now excitedly chattering about how fun the gala will be.

Sorry this is short I've just been busy lately. I also have a tiktok (SoftyTurtle) and I will posting pics of the mane eight there soon 😆
-Softy Turtle 🐢