Chapter Two: New Ponies In Town

All of the students were sitting in the auditorium with the teachers standing by the doors.
"I wonder what's going on." Prysm, Derek, and Discordia sat next to each other talking.
"Maybe someone special is here. Like a new student that's super important!" Said Derek, the son of Tirek.
Discordia realized why Celestia had been there.
The stage's curtains opened showing Princess Twilight and Starlight Glimmer.
"Good afternoon! Today we will be introducing two new students to The School of Friendship." Starlight announced.
All of the students cheered.
"Here they are!" Princess Twilight pointed to her right and two allicorns came out from that side of the stage.
"Oh no!" Discordia knew both of them, one of them was here greatest enimy.
The first allicorn was Princess Harmony, the daughter of Celestia. The second was Lunar Eclipse, son of Luna. Harmony and Discordia never got along. Lunar would always have to step in to stop the fights.
"Wow!" Exclaimed Prysm when she saw Harmony. "She's beautiful!"
Harmony had a pale pink coat and a luscious mane with similar colors as her mother's. Her mane was like a cloud but looked WAY more maintained. Her posture was perfect and she stood almost as tall as her mom. She looked like grace and elegance as a pony. Her golden colored eyes sparkled behind her flamboyant eyelashes.
"Her beauty is only skin deep." Discordia crossed her arms.
"C'mon, she can't be that bad." Derek was slightly tranced by Harmony's beauty.
"She is! She always started fights with me." Discordia scowled.
Next to Harmony, lunar stood with a kind smile. He was a handsome, tall pony. He had a grey mane and a dark blue coat along with light blue eyes. Most of the students were swooning over the two allicorns.
"Are you jealous of them?" Prysm smirked at Discordia.
Discordia looked just like her dad but with a regular, grey pony head and long white hair that was not taken care of. She had two little fangs that stuck out of her mouth.
"No! I not only look good but I also have a good personality and more magic!" Discordia was obviously lying but the her two friends didn't say anything about it.
"Well, I'm jealous of Harmony! She's so pretty! And I just look like old swiss cheese." Prysm looked like her mom before reformation but with red hair and blue pony eyes.
Discordia sat with sour look on her face throughout the assembly.
Afterwards, everyone was gawking at the two allicorns, telling them how great they were. Discordia was having none of it.
"Well, well, well. Look who it is! Discordia, the one always causing drama." Harmony glared at Discordia.
"C'mon, you started all of the fights!" Discordia replied.
"Oh dear." Crystal Shy knew what was about to go down.

Hey! I decided to start doing these bottom notes in case you want to read them. I worked really hard on the title picture for this chapter. It's Harmony btw. I wanted you guys to be able to see her. I'm planning on making pics of all the main characters (along with Derek, Prysm, and the younger siblings) and put them in a chapter for refrence. 💙💙💙💙
-Softy Turtle 🐢