Chapter Twenty: Resolution

Everyone was meeting up with their friends and relatives that were taken by the changlings.

    Discord and Fluttershy walked up to Discordia.

    "Discordia." Said Discord. "I know you transfered magic to Crystal Shy. Controlled magic too."

    "So?" Discordia was confused.

    Fluttershy sighed. "There are only three creatures who can transfer magic. Tirek and Derek, of course, but also-" She paused.

    Discord continued. "Grogar. The guy who you've been having dreams about. He's extremely powerful, and I think the two of you have the same amount of power."

    "What?"

    "You see. Grogar is my father. He created me to take over Equestria. It worked, kind of. I attempted to take over for him once, but I failed to do it with his plan. I decided to disobey him and take over myself. I failed and was turned to stone."

    "But how did I get his power? He's way more powerful than you."

     "I think because the Elements of Harmony all together are just about as powerful as him. With my chaos and an Element of Harmony I think it magnifies your magic."

    "So that's why he's in my dreams."

     "We didn't want to scare you." Fluttershy said with concern.

     "You're okay. I'm not scared."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Rarity and Apple Jack were talking when Ruby and Sugar Cube walked over.

    Rarity smiled at them. "We were just talking about you two."

    Ruby and Sugar Cube were confused.

    Apple Jack took off her hat. "We just wanted to say that we will support your relationship no matter if you're friends or married."

    Sugar Cube smiled and hugged her mom. Ruby did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Thank you all for coming!" Twilight said as she looked at all the creatures in the Castle of Canterlot. "I am proud to present these ten creatures awards for their Bravery in defeating the rouge changlings!"

     All of the creatures cheered for them.

    "They were strong and proved that they would do whatever it takes to save not only Equestria, but the whole world!"

    Cadence walked over with ten medals for them. She handed the medals to them. "For our glorious heroes!"

    There were more cheers.

       The ten of them stood proudly with accomplished grins. They had proved themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The mane eight were walking around the Everfree Forest talking about everything.

    Rainy was flying around excitedly. "I went, pow! And then Thunder also went, pow! And- and then, YOU GUYS went all, pew, pew pew, lasers, pew! And the changlings were like, ahhhhh! And it was AWESOME!"

     Sugar Cube smiled. "I just feel really bad about lying to my mom that one time. That was the only time I've ever lied!"

    Discordia coughed. "Overachiever."

      They all laughed until they saw a cool looking cave.

    "What's that?" Asked Star.

       "Let's find out." Thunder flew in and the others followed.

    All of the sudden the ground shook abruptly and the room made a rainbow glow.

  And that's the end of this book. This is the first real book I've finished on here! I'm so excited! Sorry about the cliffhanger. Before I call it complete I'm going to fix my grammar mistakes so it can't bother me.
-Softy Turtle 🐢 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜