Chapter Six: What Is This Feeling?

The morning after the party, Twilight woke up earlier than usual. She looked around her bedroom to find something that might have caused her to wake up. She had a special sense that sometimes when something is going on that she needs to fix, she will know.

"You're up too?" Asked Star, who had heard her mother walking around.

"Yeah. I woke up a little bit ago. Why?"

"I just woke up a minute ago and had a weird feeling. I don't know what it is but I thought I'd ask you but I was afraid you were sleeping."

Twilight sighed. "I had the feeling too, but it's not a good one."

"What is it?"

"It's a sense that something is going wrong that you have to fix or help fix."

"That makes sense."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rainy? Are you awake?" Asked Thunder.

"Yes." Replied Rainy. "I don't know why but I have a bad feeling."

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mane eight we're together at lunch the next day, all looking preoccupied by their thoughts.

"I just going to say it!" Rainy said, breaking the silence. "Thunder and I had a strange feeling last night that something was wrong."

"Discordia and I did too!" Said Crystal Shy.

"I definitely felt that." Added Ruby.

"Sugar Cube and I were just talking about it!" Said Cheese Cake.

"I know what it is." Star looked worried. "Me and my mom felt it last night. We woke up at the same time with the same feeling. Something is wrong that we have to fix. We don't know about what it is yet but we will just have to keep a lookout."

"How will we do that?" Asked Sugar Cube.

"Just pay attention to things that seem off or weird." Answered Discordia.

"Who can we tell about this?" Asked Thunder.

"My mom and only her." Said Star. "I will tell her later.

They all looked concerned by the fact that they all felt the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Twilight?" Asked Fluttershy as she entered Twilight's room. "I have a little concern I thought I'd ask you about."

Twilight gestured her to sit down. "What is it?"

"I feel like Discordia's hiding something from me." She sighed. "But if she was to tell any creature it wouldn't be me anyway. I was just wondering if you knew how to help in this situation. She seems to like talking with you."

"I'm not entirely sure. I'd suggest just sitting down and talking with her. You'll earn her trust."

"That's a great idea! Thank you so much!" Fluttershy waved as she flew out of the room quickly.

"Well, I guess I have to take my own advice." Twilight walked over to Star's bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Asked Star.

"It's your mother."

Star opened the door and asked, "What's wrong?"

"The night before the party, I kind of heard you talking to yourself. I just felt like there were some things that you were keeping from me."

Star began to be afraid. "W-what do you mean?"

"Like, do you have your first crush?" Twilight tried to hide her excitement.

Star kind of blushed "Mayb-"

"Who is he? Cheese Cake? Thunder?" She gasped. "Lunar?"

"No."

"Is he younger?"

"No."

"Tell me about him!"

"Uhhh-"

"What's his favorite color?"

"Well- red? I don't know but I have a project to do so I should do that!"

Twilight sighed as she left the room. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what it is!" Twilight complained to Starlight.

"Well." Started Starlight. "How do you know she likes a guy?"

Twilight froze. "Oh my! I think you're right! What am I supposed to do with her?"

"Just ask her about it then treat her normally. Tell her you support her! It is pride month so maybe take her to a parade."

"Ok. I gotta go. Bye!" Twilight teleported out if the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star sat in her room doing homework. She heard a knock at her door.

"Come in!" Star knew it was her mother, and she dreaded the soon to be conversation. She knew it would be about her crush.

"Hey sweetheart. I just felt like I wanted to talk with you about something." Twilight sat down next to her daughter.

"What is it?"

"Are you gay?"

Star froze. "M- maybe." She looked down for a minute.

Twilight put her hoof on her daughter's back. "It's okay. I don't care. I still love you the same."

Star smiled at her mom. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Thanks Mom."

Twilight's eyes were filled with tears too. "No problem." They hugged. Twilight finally felt the whole in her heart fill up. All she wanted was to be closer to Star, and that's what she got.

"How did you find out?"

"Starlight and I were talking. She suggested the idea."

"I'm glad she did." The two hugged for what seemed to be hours.

Happy pride month! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it has taken me so long to upload but it was because I had some writers block for this story and had to rewrite the plots because I lost them so the story has changed a bit (in a good way). Btw I had been plotting lesbian Star for years. -Softy Turtle 🐢

 Mlp Next Generation Adventures Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें