Chapter Nine: Hugs and Misses part two

"So Jasmine, you make tea?" Asked Fluttershy.

   "Yes! I love tea!" Jasmine was very happy.

    Fluttershy smiled up at her husband. "Discord and I fell in love partly because of our tea parties."

   "That's radical!" Said Tree Hugger.

   "Yeah." Discord smiled. "Remember that time I had you over for tea and I tried so hard to make you comfortable I completely changed myself."

    "Yes and I had to make your house chaotic again!" Fluttershy explained. "Oh the good old days!"

    "Sweet." Tree Hugger stared off into the distance with a smile. "Jasmine and I painted rocks by a waterfall once. It made the waterfall look like absolute rainbowness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Do you want to do something besides mess with my hair?" Asked Discordia.

    "No. This is fun!" Embrace had tangled flowers into Discordia hair to look like a crown.

    "You know, I'm just not feeling great right now." Discordia sat down.

   "You physically can't 'not feel great' it's in your blood." Crystal Shy rolled her eyes at Discordia.

    "Oh! I know something to make you feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better." Tree Hugger walked over and shoved maple leaves in Discordia's face.

   "Uh- I feel so much better now!" Discordia stepped back and teleported out of the room.

    Fluttershy looked at her husband.

    "Okay. I'll go after her." He teleported after her. They had a spot to go in case the plan failed, but they had many plots up their sleeves.

    "Plan B?" He asked.

    She laughed. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "So that is why I don't like pineapple." Embrace picked up her lemon tea.

    "Wow!" Crystal Shy was so interested in her stories. "You're the funniest pony I've ever met!"

    "Thank you."

    Tree Hugger checked her phone. "Oh no!"

    "What is it?" Asked Discord.

    "My pinkity shrinkitys aren't being watered! My baby sitter forget about them and has a different job."

    "Don't worry babe!" Jasmine pulled out her phone and she was typing and searching for a minute. "My bff has it under control."

     "Thanks bae."

    Discord looked annoyed and so did Discordia. Fluttershy noticed them and decided to pull them into a different room.

    "Would you excuse us for a minute!" Fluttershy asked as she pulled the two draconiqui out into a side room.

     "What?" Asked Discordia. "I didn't do anything!"

     "Cut the act!" Fluttershy snapped. "Why are you trying to do all this stuff? I knew you could never like Tree Hugger!"

     "Honey, it's not that." Discord sighed. "It's her daughter. She's annoying."

    "She's pulling at my hair and wings. She flings my tail around!"

    Fluttershy sighed. "I know what she's doing. You don't have to try and make them leave because of that! Discord, you were getting along with Jasmine. Discordia, you would love talking with her too. Just try to enjoy their visit."

    "Fine." The two growled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "So there we were leaving for the train to Canterlot." Said Jasmine.

    "No, it was The Crystal Empire!" Tree Hugger jumped in.

    "You're right." Jasmine continued. " So we got on the train and the lady said, 'in the back there's a cow!' and we didn't believe her! Sure enough, we go back there and two cows. Not one, TWO cows are sitting there!"

     They all laughed with Jasmine.

   "You were right." Discordia whispered to her mother. "She is pretty cool."

   Fluttershy smiled. "I told you."