XI

-Caroline-

It's been two weeks since Spencer and I did our presentation. We are now getting ready for thanksgiving break and I'm ready for the time off. Nothing has happened with me and Spencer. He texts me from time to time but other than that.... silence. He doesn't torment me. He will still stick up for me. He did get suspended for a week out of this time for punching what's his face. But other than that... it's been boring around here. I applied for college. University of Maryland, Tampa University, Alabama State.... anywhere you name it, I applied there. I hope to hear back from them. Hopefully.

"Hey! Care! Where have you been?" I turn to see Sammy. I haven't really been hanging out with her since the whole Spencer thing. I feel like a bad friend.

"Hey Sam, sorry I've been so busy with classes..." I said. She hugs me and give me a smile. Her and I have classes but I haven't been going I've been skipping and going to the music room... I've been trying to clear my head. It's been so fucky up there lately.

"No ifs or but's! No excuses we are having a girls night! My house okay?" She says walking away from me to her next class. She really didn't give me time to answer but... I also don't seem to have a choice. As I turn to walk to class I see him...

He also sees me...

"Hey,"

————
*at sam's*

"So..... how has my best friend been since you've been ignoring my calls and text?" I stifled a little laugh. I want to tell her but she is just going to call me an idiot. But she should know.

"Well.... I kissed Spencer," next thing I know I'm being flicked in the nose. I grab my nose and wince. "What was that for?"

"You kissed captain dick head?!!?! Is that you Caroline?" She gets close, as if she is examining me. I push her back lightly and laugh. I tell her all the details of the weeks that passed and even our little thing that happened today.
******
"Hey," he says passing me. I wave and say hey back.
*******

"I know, so exciting right?" I say sarcastically. She looks at me with a very confused look on her face.

"What?"

"So he kisses you.... tells you how amazing and how precious you are and y'all haven't really talked.... did y'all even bang?" I coughed on my own spit when she said that.

"No Sam, we haven't 'Banged', I just don't get him..." she scoffs.

"Well ain't that the truth. I heard his band is playing another show... maybe we should go?" Hm. Samantha, you may be a smart one. But... if he had a show, would he tell me or ask me to go. Maybe I should just show up and be like HELLO!!

"We should definitely go," sam speaks before me. I do want to go. A little voice in the back of my head is telling me to just do it and go. "You could probably ask him for tickets," well she has a point.

Ever since the moments with Spencer I have been in complete and utter confusion. He told me how he wants to show me how it feels to be touched and treated... I'm not going to lie; that made my heart flutter. Also we kissed and he was there for what happened with my mom... and now he isn't here at all. We barely text and/or talk. I just want to talk to him. I want to spend time by the tree in the woods that he took me too. I want him....

"Earth to Caroline?!" I shake my head from my thoughts and look at her.

"What?" She glares at me with a dumbfounded look and she flicks me. "Text him goof," I roll my eyes at her and pull out my phone, typing in his contact and start typing a message out to him.

~Caroline~

Hey... I heard you had a show sometime this coming week and I was wondering if I could get some tickets from you? I would love to come see you play again. Hope it's not sold out! Lol

I hit send on the cheesy message and wait for his responses. "I sent it." She nods and looks back down to her nails that she is painting stereotypically. I look down at my burger I was eating and shove that back in my face. Sammy and I continue to bullshit and gossip and talk about class. I look over at the time and it's 10:30. Shit.

"Hey, I'm going to go home okay? I just want to sleep in my own bed," She nods. She grabs her keys and we make our way back down stairs and head out the door to her car. Her car is the cutest little Kia Soul and I'm so jealous of it, it hurts. (I know KIA's are stupid but it's literally my dream girl car XD ) The ride wasn't that long seeing as this town is small and I live like a mile down the road. "So, is everything okay at home... you know, with your mom?" Sam asked. I nodded my head and gave her a quick mhm and continued looking out the window... I'm not getting into that right now.

  We pull up to my house and my moms car is gone. I unbuckled myself and thanked Sam for the ride home. "I'll see you soon okay?" I tell her. She nods and drives off. I let out a sigh of relief and go up to my house. I unlock the door and shut it behind me. I can't wait to be embraced by my bed. I walk upstairs and into my room.

  An ear piercing scream left my lips as I see a shadow of someone in my room. I reach for my knife in my purse when the lights flicker on. There are those hazel eyes..

"Fucking hell Spencer! I almost shanked you!! What the hell are you doing here?" I yell at him. He laughs and sits back down on my bed.

  "You wanted concert tickets right?"

—————————————

Hey y'all!!! I know I suck but I did update! Not on time but I still did XD
I will be in Florida next week and I will not be updating. I'm going to try to update one more time! I am going to try my hardest I swear! Thank you guys for reading and please remember to leave comments and vote!!!

-lex