XII

* I have a playlist for this story! I will leave the link in the author note at the end!*

-Caroline-

  My reflection stares back at me. My hair is up in a pony tail and I'm wearing black skinnies with a white V-neck. Wow I pretty boring. My eyeliner is winged to perfection and lips glossed. I look cute for a concert. "Hey hoe, you ready?" Sammy says walking in.

  She looks over my outfit and turns her head to the side. Lord knows what she is thinking about. She goes in my closet and grabs out my leather jacket and throws it at me. "There, that completes the "outcast" look,"

   "Wow, thanks Sam. That's exactly what I'm going for..." she's a dick. She smiles and hugs me. We are getting ready for the concert that Spencer's band is playing. I'm excited... yet nervous. He makes everything so weird. I still don't really know if we are even friends.

*******
"So you wanted concert tickets?" I nod.

  "Yeah I want concert tickets but you know, a normal person would have just gave me them at school, not break into my house," he rolls his eyes.

  "First, I didn't break into your house... your window was open. Second, I am very far from a normal person," I don't know if it's just me, but he said that last part very sexually. Whatever. He pulls out the concert tickets from his back pocket and hands them my way. I grab them from him and thank him quietly. "I'm surprised you want to see us again. I mean we are great and all but you didn't seem to happy last time." I roll me eyes at him.

"Well I was fine until your band mate came up and treated me like shit and you joined in," he looked down. Yeah you ain't got shit to say now right? "Well that's not going to happen again. I'll make sure of it." He reaches out and grabs my hand. I stare down at our hands together. There are stereotypical sparks and all that stupid stuff. I don't want them to disappear... but much to my dismay, he pulls his hand away.

  " I'll see you at the concert. Make sure your front and center. I want to see you," I blush and he climbs back out my window. I run over to my window and stick my head out. "You know I have a front door right?!" He laughs and gets in his car.

*********

  "Hey, lets get going!" Sam says and she pulls me out of thought. I grab my purse from my bed and we walk down stairs. The emptiness of my house is very nice and content. My mom is on a business trip and won't be back for a while. It's a tiny blessing. I don't have to clean up beer bottles and her bullshit. We walk out the front door and I lock it. We walk to Sam's car and get settled in. The motor roars as it starts up and we start driving out to the city.

  "Are you excited to see Spencer?" I was kind of taken back by this question. Yeah I was excited to see him, but I didn't want to tell her that. I shrug my shoulders. "I'm mostly just excited to see them live again. His band is really good," she smirks. Almost if knowing I wasn't telling the truth.

  It takes us a crisp hour and a half to get to the venue. We parked and walked to the venue from the garage. "Holy shit!"

  The line is long... like big band long. Who the hell are they playing with? I look at Sam really confused and get at the end of the line. I see people with different band shirts on. Only one catches my eyes. Motionless in White. No fucking way. "Can you google who they are playing with?" I asked Sam. She gets on her phone quickly and types in the event. She shows me her phone and sure as shit they are playing with my favorite band.