XIV

-Caroline-

Spencer pulls me off the bus and I'm in a daze. Did Conor really say that? In front of everyone... a cigarette is shoved into my hand and I look up to see Spencer with one already lit in his mouth. Thank you for supporting my addiction. I put the cigarette between my lips and Spencer lights it for me. I take a draw from the cancer stick and inhale it for way to long. I want this to cure my anxiety right now.

"So what was that with Conor?" He speaks up. I let out my original puff and the smoke is invisible because of holding it too long. "He is mad at me... because I choose you." Spencer's eyes look at me with a weird unknown emotion.

"I forgot that I kind of stole you from him." He kinda stifles a laugh. I guess it is kind of funny. How Spencer and I have gotten to here. To think I used to hate him. To think he made my life miserable. Now I'm making out with him in his tour bus and calling him my boyfriend. My face fell again. I remember the actions I did to hurt Conor.

"I should have told him I was talking to you. I shouldn't have just left him standing. He was the only one who was nice to me when you treated me like shit," he didn't have anything to say me. We both take pulls at the same time. We both needed a cigarette. He exhales and grabs my hand, interlocking it with his. "Do you think he will forgive me?" I ask. Spencer's expression is so confused that he almost looks mad.

"Why should you apologize to him? He called you a slut in-front of everyone. He should be apologizing to you!" He raises his voice and I shutter away. I hate yelling. That's all I'm used to anymore. He stiffens and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. Conor just really pisses me off." I nod and hide my face in his chest. It was nice here. He smelled like cheap cologne and cigs and I kinda love it.

"You smelling me Care?" I back away and rub my head awkwardly.

"No of course not... that would be really weird." He started laughing and grabbed my hand again. He through his cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. "You're adorable... has anyone told you that?" I blush.

"Yeah a couple of guys have," he rolls his eyes at me and we walk back to the bus. Can there be no more conflict please?

_______a few hours later______

Spencer and I are driving back to his place right now. I decided to let Sammy do her thing and I might as well go back to Spencer's place tonight. We get to the cream colored house at the end of the street and he parks on the street. His house was cute, yet creepy. I kind of love it.

"Had anyone ever told you that your house looks like it belongs in a horror movie?" I speak.

He looks me dead in the eyes. "That is the best compliment I have ever been given in my life," I laugh at him. He is such a weirdo. I grab my bag and get out of the car. Spencer comes around and takes my hand and leads me up the driveway. He fumbles with his keys to find the one that open the front door. When he finally achieves opening the door he ushers me in. Once inside, my gaze follows the pictures on the wall. It was so cute in here. Definitely a women's touch.

"My parents aren't home right now. They all went on a Vacation. I didn't go because I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with MIW," I nodded and we head towards what looks like the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? I can make us some popcorn or something," on key, my stomach growls. We both laugh. "So popcorn?" I nod and look around. The kitchen was normal sized and opened up into the living room. I walk and place myself down on the couch. I am exhausted. I see a movie case sitting in the table. It's labeled "best movies to ever exist," I open the huge case and it is nothing but horror movies. Wow, how fitting Spence. Then I spot my favorite movie in the world.

"Hey Spence, can we watch a movie?" He walks in with the best smelling kettle corn and I damn near drool. He throws a handful of kettle corn in his mouth. "Whech moodie," he says with his mouth full. I laugh and hold up the DVD.

"Saw. It's literally my favorite horror movie," he smirks at my answer. I look at him confused. "What?"

  "Nothing, I'm just really happy you have a dark love for gore. I knew you're pretty damn perfect," a blush is definitely visible on my face. I wouldn't say I'm perfect. Very far from perfect. He grabs the DVD and puts it in the Blue Ray player. I rummage my hand through the popcorn bowl and pop a few pieces in my mouth. Spencer sits his beautiful self down next to me and through a his arm over my shoulder.

-Spencer POV-

  Today is just utterly amazing. I got the girl and played the biggest show of my career. Now I'm on the couch, watching one of my favorite movies with the most perfect specimen of human. I could pay attention to the movie because I was too busy looking at her the entire time. She is just so beautiful and so kind. I am such a dick for how I treated her. I just wanna keep her all to myself and show her how she should be treated.

"Hey loser, stop looking at me and watch the movie," she giggles at me. I poke her and settle back to watch the rest of the movie. She rolls her eyes at me. Oh... damn. That's really cute. I grab the side of her face. She looks at me and her eyes are bleeding into mine.  I can't help but look down at her lips and want to kiss her. But before I can even lean in, her lips are on mine. She kissed me and I can't help but keep kissing her.

  This girl is going to be the death of me.

_______________________

Hello beautiful humans!! I'm sorry it took me so long to update. Life is crazy. I just finished my first year of college and as well just got back from Vacation. I'm planning on updating more but this story only has a few more chapters. I want it to be a short story but I'm going to have sequel! So look out for that when this is over. Don't fret. There are still like 5 chapters. Thank you for all the love and support. Keep commenting and voting! I have 100 votes and over 1,000 reads and that's insane!! Thank you guys and keep reading!!

-lex