s e q u e l

A/N

Hi guys! After thinking about it for a long time I've decided to write a second book on the story Hunger.

At first I didn't know what to write about, so that's why I didn't want to write another book, but I finally got inspiration and ideas. Truthfully, this book it's going to be about how hard recovery actually is and I will go more in depths into that topic. I'm going to used my experience in her life, as I'm actually recovering from my eating disorder. ITS HARD. I didn't know this journey was going to be so difficult and life consuming.

So why not share that with other people suffering from eating disorders that want to get better? Everyone makes recovery seem like this awesome and beautiful experience, when in reality it's just a huge mess and depressing situation. It's quite obvious that I wanted a happy ending to her life, like I wanted in mine. But my recovery has being hard, and not what I was expecting at all, so I'm going to be more realistic.

Eating is hard, liking my own body is even harder, and being happy is something I actually lack in my life. I hope I'm able to fully recover and be happy some day.

Do you think Katherine will be happy with herself in the future? Will her and Nathaniel be together forever? Is Christopher going to be able to forget her and find true love? Find out in the sequel called Emptiness.