Chapter Sixteen

"Hello! Um, please stay right where you are." Y/N held her hands up to place a barrier between the twins and Waylon and her. All she needed was to get to the door on the left. She had prayed that she wouldn't have to face these men, but apparently, this is something she would have to face.

"Of course, whatever you wish, your highness"

"What other command do you think we'll have to obey, brother?"

Y/N carefully stalked to the door, keeping Waylon behind her. Her eyes never left the figures' large builds, waiting for some form of movement. The two stayed still before her, only watching her in amusement.

Y/N guided Waylon as they began to sprint away. Waylon found a gate and slammed it open.

"Waylon, watch--!" A head flew by, landing right in front of him. Waylon jumped back, directly into Y/N. He quickly recovered, pulling Y/N in with him before shutting the gate door.

"Spoilsport!"

Blood dripped from the body in the basketball hoop from above. Presumably the body to the head being thrown around.

Logic says this was not a friendly place to spend any more time in. "Waylon, let's go."

Grabbing his arm, she lead him through the foggy court.

"I'm not a patient, L/N. I can walk on my own."

"Of... Of course, yes, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to get los-- AAAhh!" Y/N felt a sharp pain from her back. The patient previously throwing the head around had found the two in the fog from the talking. His bony hands had pushed her at full strength.

"Shirts and skins or fuck off!" Biting on her hand, Y/N was running away from the shirtless patient while Waylon's arm looped around her waist to keep up with her.

They rushed past the multiple patients staring at them. Fear pounding into Y/N's head. This was undoubtedly a common theme for her now.

Up another ladder the two went.

This time, they were greeted with a security tower. Rushing around to the door open on the other side, Y/N saw it only held a document.

A document on Wernicke's experiment seeming to be airborne.