Chapter 10 - The Chance

**

"Are you done yet? How long is it gonna take you to change?" Ringo asked from outside the changing rooms.

"Patience for god's sake! This is not easy to whip on!" I said, struggling to put on this dress.

Still, I had no idea why it was Ringo that was picking out dresses for me. He was probably annoyed that I was so picky and just decided to hand me a multitude of different dresses. Ringo tended to try and get me to treat myself. Sometimes he'd tell me I'd never do enough for myself and needed to learn how to make myself feel good. I guess he was just being a caring friend as always. No matter what, I found that he was by my side trying to always keep me happy.

"What about now? Are you done?" Ringo asked again.

"Gimme a second Ringo!" I said.

As I fixed the dress a bit, I opened the door and showed Ringo what I looked like. He smiled at me, nodding to himself as he stared at the dress. "There ya go! See? I knew you'd look great in that dress," Ringo said.

I turned around to look at the mirror, and seeing it made my eyebrows furrow and my nose scrunch up. "Ringo, I don't really think yellow is my colour. I look like a fucking banana in this dress," I said.

Ringo sighed while trying to hide his giggles. "Well, you have a few more dresses, go ahead."

There were purple dresses, white dresses, red dresses, blue dresses. Black dresses and green dresses. I don't really know why he chose a lot of dresses. I personally preferred how I looked with some pants on or at least just a mini skirt. Dresses just looked a bit odd on me, like they weren't supposed to be worn on my body. It was weird, and I don't know why.

Each time I tried on the dresses, there was something that I was unhappy with. Even if it was just a monied thing, I was very picky and didn't like it. I was very quickly down to the last dress, which was a simple black dress. It wasn't anything unordinary, it was quite common and not all that special, but I liked it.

(A/N : This is sort of what I'm imagining, you don't have to if you don't want

(A/N : This is sort of what I'm imagining, you don't have to if you don't want. This is personally how I see it. DISCLAIMER : NOT MY PICTURE)

When I slipped it on, I noticed how tight the dress was and how much it hugged. I wasn't sure about how I felt when I saw how much I was revealing. It was awfully short and showed a lot of chest, but I just shrugged and turned around. I opened the door to show Ringo, who by now looked exhausted and like he was expecting me to say no. But I didn't. Something about this dress lured me in.

"So, are you actually gonna buy anything?" Ringo asked.

"What do you think of this one?" I asked.