Questions

Blueberry's P.O.V

"Blue, I can't freaking do this!"

"Error, it's fine. You're doing great!"

"You know perfectly well I'm bad at it!"

"Do you two have any idea how dirty your conversation sounds?" Horror asked.

"I'm trying to learn how to knit, dammit!"

Error was struggling with the knitting needles. I would've helped if he was holding the right. It was a little weird how his "ball of yarn" was the strings coming from the tear marks on his face, but I didn't question it.

"Have you tried holding the knitting needles correctly?" Ink asked, watching us from the seats behind us.

"There's a correct way of holding knitting needles?"

I sighed and readjusted the needles in his hands to the correct position.

"Ohh, ok." Error said.

Error tried again, this time something happened that was suppose to happen.

"Sweet!"

"Good job!" I congratulated.

Then I saw someone peek up at us over Error's lap. The very small skeleton, Asy.

"How do skeletons talk without vocal cords?" He asked.

"Um...magic?" I answered, not so sure myself.

"Ohh, ok!"

Then he ran up to Ink.

"How do skeletons breathe without lungs?" He asked.

"Magic. I believe." Ink replied, also not seeming very sure.

"Ohh, ok!"

Off he ran again. I went onto my knees and watched him as he ran around the bus. He seemed like a very curious kid. It's funny to watch him go up to everyone and ask questions.

Asy ran up to Dream. "How do skeletons see without eyes?"

"We have these lights for eyes." Dream pointed at his eye lights. "They're made of magic and it allows to see. It also helps express certain emotions."

"Ohh, ok!" And off he went again.

Dream seems to know more then we do. Next, Asy ran up to Geno and Reaper.

He asked a different kind of question. "Are you two in a relationship?"

Geno blushes and buried his face in his hands. Reaper laughed.

"I don't see why not." He cooed, pulling Geno closer to him.

"S-Shut up, Reaper!" Geno yelled.

"Ohh, ok!"

And off he was yet again. This time, he went up to Dust.

"What is it, kid?" Dust asked, seeming just a little irritated by Asy's constant questions.

Asy just looked at Dust, thinking for a moment. Then, he asked a rather surprising question. "Do you like Mr Blueberry?"

Dust blushed and looked at me. I blushed too, but said nothing.

"U-Um...I, uh..." Dust didn't seem to know how to reply.

Asy's curious smile turned into one of mischief. "You like him! You like him! You like him!"

"I d-don't!"

I heard Ink laugh. "Well, that would explain why he helped you get out of the arena a few days ago."

Asy giggled and ran off again, leaving a flustered Dust behind. Next on his list to question was Killer and Nightmare, way at the back of the bus. Asy looked funny running around with his straitjacket's sleeves waving out behind him.

"How do skeletons stay together without muscles to hold them?" He asked.

"Kid, I dunno. Magic." Killer replied, not actually paying much attention to Asy.

Asy studied Nightmare, mainly the tentacles protruding from his back.

"Can I climb on your tentacles?" He asked.

Nightmare looked at Asy with a bored expression. "I'm not a playground. Buzz off, kid."

"That's rude, don't you think?"

Asy looked beside him at nothing. Either he could see things we couldn't, or Killer was right about him being insane. Nightmare sighed and looked back out the window. A determined look came to Asy's face, he wasn't about to be denied his fun. He went up to the tower of supplies in the rows of seats behind Nightmare and Killer. The climbed it very skilfully. His ability to climb up things that shouldn't be climbed was impressive. He reached the top of the stacks of supplies and looked down at the oblivious slimy skeleton. Then he leaped.

"I got you Mr Octopus!" He yelled.

Nightmare simply moved his tentacle out of the way, dodging Asy's attempt. Asy fell onto the seat between Killer and Nightmare.

"Ouchie." He mumbled.

One of Nightmare's tentacles wrapped around Asy and lifted him up. It then proceeded to throw him in our direction. Ink quickly ducked out of the way. I caught Asy, but the force of the throw resulted in my falling into the small space in front of the seat, where your legs would normally go.

"You two alright?" Ink asked.

I hummed in response and sat back on my seat.

"Nightmare, don't throw people!" Dream scolded, like this was a normal thing.

Nightmare huffed. "Whatever."

Asy, unfazed by the throw, jumped off my lap and ran back up to the tower of supplies at the back of the bus. He climbed it once again, determined to get Nightmare. He jumped again, and this time, he got a hold on one of Nightmare's tentacles.

"Victory!" Asy announced proudly.

Nightmare sighed in annoyance, but decided not to do anything about it. Asy hugged Nightmare's tentacle, trying to get a reaction out of him. He got bored when he didn't get it though, and let go. He slid down the seat and sat down in between Killer and Nightmare.

"Mr Octopus?" He said, tugging at Nightmare's sleeve.

Nightmare shot a glare at Asy. "What the heck do you want now?"

"How do skeletons have babies?"

Nightmare went silent. Actually, everyone went silent.

"Uh...well..." Nightmare didn't know what to say.

Asy looked up at Nightmare with big, puppy dog eye lights. Luckily Dream came to the rescue, picking Asy up and cradling him.

"Why don't you come and sit with me up on the roof?" Dream asked.
Asy instantly forgot about the question. "Yes! Yes! Yippee! Lets go!"

Dream smiled and took Asy away. Climbing up the ladder and disappearing through the trapdoor. Nightmare sighed once more and looked back out the window.

"Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this." Error commented.

"That's great, keep going." I encouraged.

"Still sounds dirty!" Horror called out.

"Shut up, Horror!"