Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who read this book. I am especially proud of this one.

Fun fact: This book was inspired by a dream I had.

You can really tell the difference between a book that I was inspired to do to the end (This book) and something I lost inspiration for halfway through (An Angel's Dream and Werewolf Love). 

I absolutely love this story, because it has something unique to other apocalypse-based stories. With most stories, it's an apocalypse that nobody was prepared for. But in reality, I think humans do have the materials to see it through the end. So that's why everything was so prepared in terms of the different camps and arenas. It was also placed towards the end of the apocalypse.

I hope all of you enjoyed the story as much as I did. There are plans for a second book, but I can't guarantee that it will happen. As for the second werewolf book, it's probably a fifth done, but I don't have anymore inspiration for it. It might happen, it might not.

Currently, I'm working on a book containing only my OC's. So my very own book. You my recognise some of the characters, you may recognise what fandom they're based off. But they differ enough to be their own story, which they shall be. So that's something you can be excited for in the future.

Thank you again and I hope you all have a nice day. ^^