Souling

Blueberry's P.O.V

It's that time of year! Where everyone gets their break off school and most of us get to wonder how in the world we were going to get the money to give all our friends a gift. Just a few days until Christmas! Today, most of the people working got their few days off, so it was a great time for everyone to meet up. As it was lunchtime, we could to get a table together, or sit under a tree. On today's menu was some good old fashioned sandwiches, served with our desired ingredients. I get them and found the rest of the group, who were all sitting under a tall tree, rather then a table. It was often that we did this. They waved me over and I happily obliged and sat down next to Dust.

The only ones I could see who weren't with us were Lust, Reaper, Horror, Error, Nightmare and Killer. Reason being because Error, Nightmare and Horror were finishing their last haul for the holiday, Killer and Reaper were guarding the wall and Lust was helping serve food. Horror, Error and Nightmare would be here soon.

"How's school going, Asy?" Dream asked.

"It's going great!" Asy chirped. "We're learning so many things!"

Whenever Asy said 'we' he always meant himself and the person he claims to see that nobody else can. The teacher we worked with always wants me to help him and he'll focus on the other students, but Asy is doing quite well on his own, despite a broken mind.

"Anyone buying something for their partners?" I asked.

"I have something in mind." Cross said, smiling at Dream.

Dream smiled back and leaned against Cross, enjoying a nice hug from behind. He heard Ink giggle and we knew he had gotten something to start mischief.

"I guess you could say I got a gift for everyone." He said, taking something out of his pocket.

It was mistletoe.

"Oh right, humans had that tradition that any pair standing under a mistletoe had to kiss." Sci commented.

"I don't need mistletoe to kiss you." Fell flirted, before pulling Sci into a kiss.

Sci blushed, embarrassed that they were kissing in front of us, but kissed back nonetheless. Cross whistled suggestively, which made us all laugh.

"What about you, Geno?" Ink asked. "Got anything for someone in particular? Maybe a certain skeleton in a black cloak?"

Geno gave Ink and annoyed stare. Ink just poked his tongue out at him. Geno proceeded to huff and pull his scarf over his face.

"Yes..."

"I knew it!" Ink announced in victory.

"What's going on here?"

Error came into the scene and sat down next to Ink.

"Where's Horror and Nightmare?" I asked.

"Nightmare's gone to see Killer up on the wall. And Horror-"

Error was interrupted by a loud cheer from the line of people over at the tables serving the food. Horror and Lust were there. Turns out, Horror had dramatically dipped Lust into a passionate kiss in front of everyone. Funnily enough, everyone seemed to have gotten a good kick from it, everyone was smiling. Lust seemed just a little embarrassed though. Once Horror pulled away from said kiss, he bowed and announced proudly;

"Thank you, thank you! We're here all week!"

Another loud cheer from the crowd. It was amazing how friendly and supportive everyone here was. Horror laughed, giving one last kiss to Lust before walking over to us.