First day

This was it, he was finally on his way to becoming a hero.

Izuku scanned the halls looking for the right classroom, when he found it, he squeaked in surprise at the size of the door.

He stood still and took a deep breath. Please don't let Kacchan, that Iida guy or any people with animal quirks be in my class.

He swung the door open and- There was Bakugou, and Iida. Izuku immediately tensed up when he smelled two animals, he whipped his head around to see one girl and a guy with a bird head looking at him in shock.

They probably already sensed his aura. Izuku smiled weakly and waved his hand, see I'm nice, he said internally.

The bird guy narrowed his eyes and turned away, which Izuku didn't take as a good sign. The girl stared at him with wide eyes, she looked just as suspicious of him as the bird guy did. Izuku sighed in frustration, this was gonna suck.

"You!" Izuku heard someone yell, he whipped his head forward and saw Iida coming towards him.

"Y-Yes?" Izuku stuttered.

"You realized the entrance exam was more than just villain points! My name is Tenya Ii-"

"Yea- yeah I know!" Izuku interrupted, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Midoriya, I must say you are superior to me-" Iida started.

"What? I was clueless during that exam." Izuku laughed, relaxing a little.

Izuku looked behind Iida to see Bakugou glaring at him. Izuku gulped and smiled at him, which caused Bakugou to scowl and turn away.

"Hey, I know you!" a high-pitched voice cheered.

Izuku jumped and turned around to see that nice girl from the entrance exam!

"You were so cool saving me back there! Where did you get that scar? Are you blind in one of your eyes- "

Izuku covered his face in his hands, it was only the first day and people were already asking questions!

"Well, I- uh-" He sputtered before being interrupted.

"If you're just here to make friends, you can leave."

A yellow caterpillar!?  What kind of quirk- does that count as an animal type quirk too!? Izuku's internal panicking was quickly cut short when he saw a man emerge from the yellow thing. Izuku mentally faced palmed when he realized it was just a sleeping bag. Idiot!

"I'm Shota Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher," He announced as he reached back into his sleeping bag and pulled out a gym uniform, "Now put these on and head outside."

Izuku stomach was twisted in knots from the nerves. He stood outside with the rest of the class, dressed in gym uniforms listening to their teacher explain the tests they were going to do. His teacher said that whoever placed last would be expelled, Izuku wasn't extremely worried. If they were just normal fitness tests, he had enhanced abilities, it wouldn't be hard.

That didn't calm his nerves though.

His scores actually, started taking a turn for the worst.

For the long jump, his stance was all wrong, earing him a score less then he was capable of. For the short distance running, he tripped over his own two feet. He got less than the average human because of that. Side stepping? His brain wasn't coordinating correctly.