What do you want with me?

Izuku blinked hazily as he tried to comprehend his surroundings. He looked to his right and saw his two classmates, Bakugou and Tokoyami. They were both chained up and restrained to a chair. Bakugou's hands were completely encased in metal handcuffs.

He noticed the villain with the patchwork face sitting in the corner, seemingly bored.

Izuku tried to move, but he was heavily chained, more so then the other two. There was even a chain adorned around his neck, he could barley look over. Bakugou was awake, he was staring at Izuku. His angry face tried to hide his obvious worry.

"Deku..."

"They... they got us." Izuku said, ashamed.

"I thought I was their only target." Bakugou growled angrily.

In the corner, Dabi snickered, "Nope."

Bakugou frowned, "What the hell do you want with us anyways!?"

"Oh, shut it."

A door opened and Shigaraki walked in, Kurogiri behind him.

"Are they all awake yet?" he asked excitedly.

"All but the bird." Dabi answered.

Shigaraki walked over to Tokoyami and slapped him in the face. His eyes snapped open and he stared at Shigaraki in fear as his presence washed over him. He looked from Izuku to Shigaraki, recognition shining in his eyes.

"Great, you're all awake! First off, Bird, if you use your quirk, you'll get burned."

Dabi held up a flame.

Shigaraki and Izuku growled at it.

"Stupid mutts." Dabi sighed as he put his flame away.

Shigaraki brushed the moment away, "Anyways, I only really wanted the two of you." He pointed at Izuku and Bakugou. "But I got this one too." He pointed at Tokoyami.

"Why do you want us!?" Bakugou demanded.

Shigaraki grinned, "Well for you, I see potential. So much potential." His evil eyes slid towards Izuku, "and for you... well I bet they don't know about you, do they?"

Izuku went still as he felt Bakugou and Tokoyami's eyes on him. He couldn't look at them. He just stared downward, panic seeping into his brain.

Shigaraki was obviously trying to rile him up, "You know... the wer-"

"SHUT UP!" Izuku screamed so fiercely that Bakugou and Tokoyami flinched.

"Haha... so angry." He walked over to Izuku, "They don't know how truly dangerous you are, you're just too cowardly to show off."

"T-That's not-" he couldn't speak. He couldn't breathe.

Shigaraki laughed and he turned to Tokoyami, "What about you, bird? Tell me what you think."

Tokoyami struggled to find the right words, "A-About... what?"

"You know what I'm talking about, just say what you truly feel about Midoriya." He grinned devilishly.

Tokoyami gulped, "Y-Yes... well, he's very frightening... to be around."

Shigaraki stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Honestly..." Tokoyami looked away, "I'm so scared of you, Midoriya. And then we end up here, and I feel just as frightened from this villain. So, I don't know what to think."